News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Week 14: Horseplay. (Thwack, thwack, thwack)  ( 7,028 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Week 14: Horseplay. (Thwack, thwack, thwack)
« on: December 09, 2011, 10:56:00 AM »
Or: The last time you'll see Caleb Hanie alive. Or: The Second Mile High. Or: something equally gross and Tebow Related.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Week 14: Horseplay. (Thwack, thwack, thwack)
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 11:00:01 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on December 09, 2011, 10:56:00 AM
Or: The last time you'll see Caleb Hanie alive. Or: The Second Mile High. Or: something equally gross and Tebow Related.

"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 11:05:14 AM »
Quote from: PenPho on December 09, 2011, 11:00:01 AM

I will never stop loving Nonchalant Pepperspray Cop.

Or Tim Tebow.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 11:06:58 AM »
Quote from: CT III on December 09, 2011, 11:05:14 AM
Quote from: PenPho on December 09, 2011, 11:00:01 AM

I will never stop loving Nonchalant Pepperspray Cop.

Or Tim Tebow.

A solid collection here.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 10:39:43 AM »
Possible PWNAGE on the horizon?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/11/report-persistent-chatter-jerry-angelo-could-retire/

QuoteJason La Canfora of NFL Network said on Gameday Morning that there is "persistent chatter" among scouts that Bears G.M. Jerry Angelo could retire.  La Canfora mentioned that the decision could hinge on the manner in which the season finishes for the Bears.  It's unclear whether that means a great ending would prompt Angelo to walk away triumphantly, or whether a bad one would cause him to disappear with his tail between his legs.

This is all just specific enough to be true!
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 10:41:41 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on December 11, 2011, 10:39:43 AM

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/11/report-persistent-chatter-jerry-angelo-could-retire/

QuoteJason La Canfora of NFL Network said on Gameday Morning that there is "persistent chatter" among scouts that Bears G.M. Jerry Angelo could retire.  La Canfora mentioned that the decision could hinge on the manner in which the season finishes for the Bears.  It's unclear whether that means a great ending would prompt Angelo to walk away triumphantly, or whether a bad one would cause him to disappear with his tail between his legs.

"Then again," added LaCanfora. "He may not retire at all!"

"Let's just see how this all plays out," LaCanfora later added in a completely separate conversation that may or may not have been about the same topic or chili.

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2011, 11:04:41 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on December 11, 2011, 10:41:41 AM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on December 11, 2011, 10:39:43 AM

"Then again," added LaCanfora. "He may not retire at all!"

"Let's just see how this all plays out," LaCanfora later added in a completely separate conversation that may or may not have been about the same topic or chili.

And he also said something about hilarity ensuing.
Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2011, 11:06:26 AM »
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2011, 11:37:42 AM »
I support SKO.  I know the kid's struggling what with last two weeks and so far he's been proven right while I've basically called him a pantywaist, but I'm here one last time to boldly declare that he can come back in from that ledge now, and that Baby Jesus is still dead and wil still be a shitty QB after today's game but will be a shitty BRUISED QB after today's game and that the Bears will get back on track partly BECAUSE of Denver's PANKtitude and all will be right with the world and JAKE UTLER will come back before season's end and all will be good.  Bear down, motherfuckers.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2011, 11:48:14 AM »

CubFaninHydePark

• President The Bull Moose Fan Club
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2011, 12:38:21 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on December 11, 2011, 11:37:42 AM
I support SKO.  I know the kid's struggling what with last two weeks and so far he's been proven right while I've basically called him a pantywaist, but I'm here one last time to boldly declare that he can come back in from that ledge now, and that Baby Jesus is still dead and wil still be a shitty QB after today's game but will be a shitty BRUISED QB after today's game and that the Bears will get back on track partly BECAUSE of Denver's PANKtitude and all will be right with the world and JAKE UTLER will come back before season's end and all will be good.  Bear down, motherfuckers.

Can he hang out with you in your van down by the river?  Because this is motivational.

And here's a little more motivation...we could have Christian Ponder instead of Caleb Hanie.
Those Cardinals aren't red, they're yellow.  Like the Spanish!

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2011, 01:53:20 PM »
The Bears are definitely going to lose.

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2011, 02:05:44 PM »
Atlanta's losing right now while Detroit leads Minnesota by 17.
Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2011, 02:22:55 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on December 11, 2011, 01:53:20 PM
The Bears are definitely going to lose.

Cause they have more than five fans, right?

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2011, 02:55:49 PM »
Atlanta up 24-23 with 5:00 left, and Mare just missed an easy figgie that would have put Carolina back up by 2.