News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Primary Clusterfuck 2012  ( 22,444 )

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Primary Clusterfuck 2012
« on: January 03, 2012, 10:25:29 AM »
Didn't we just do this?  Fuck.

For future Gil-mockery:

Quote from: Gilgamesh on January 03, 2012, 09:48:39 AM
Prediction for Iowa this evening:

1. Paul
2. Romney
3. Santorum
4. Perry
5. Newt
6. Bachmann
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Primary Clusterfuck 2012
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 01:03:34 PM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on January 03, 2012, 10:25:29 AM
Didn't we just do this?  Fuck.

For future Gil-mockery:

Quote from: Gilgamesh on January 03, 2012, 09:48:39 AM
Prediction for Iowa this evening:

1. Paul
2. Romney
3. Santorum
4. Perry
5. Newt
6. Bachmann

IT'S MY LOCK OF THE WEEK.

::produces giant lock::
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 01:28:55 PM »
QuoteRick Perry compared the GOP's efforts to defeat President Obama "to one of the deadliest battles of the D-Day landings in Normandy in 1944," NBC News reports.

Said Perry: "This election is about stopping a president of the United States and his administration that is abusing the Constitution of this country, that is putting America on a track to bankruptcy. It is a powerful moment in Americans' history, and you are on the front lines. This is Concord. This is Omaha Beach. This is going up the hill realizing that the battle is worth winning."

Rick Perry is an idiot.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 01:33:16 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on January 03, 2012, 01:28:55 PM
QuoteRick Perry compared the GOP's efforts to defeat President Obama "to one of the deadliest battles of the D-Day landings in Normandy in 1944," NBC News reports.

Said Perry: "This election is about stopping a president of the United States and his administration that is abusing the Constitution of this country, that is putting America on a track to bankruptcy. It is a powerful moment in Americans' history, and you are on the front lines. This is Concord. This is Omaha Beach. This is going up the hill realizing that the battle is worth winning."

Rick Perry is an idiot.

Every time I read something like that I feel like abusing the constitution until it allows for Obama to get a third term with an option for a fourth.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 02:30:20 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on January 03, 2012, 01:33:16 PM

Rick Perry is an idiot.

Every time I read something like that I feel like abusing the constitution until it allows for Obama to get a third term with an option for a fourth.

Obama doesn't even need to campaign. Just let these people continue running against each other.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 07:05:26 PM »
Quote from: Fork on January 03, 2012, 02:30:20 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on January 03, 2012, 01:33:16 PM

Rick Perry is an idiot.

Obama doesn't even need to campaign. Just let these people continue running against each other.

In fact it's better if he doesn't. My point isn't that he's awesome. It's just that the others scare me so very, very much. And that includes the rest of the turds in the pew next to you.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 10:07:09 PM »
Paul in third, Newt with a respectable fourth. Rick Perry and Michelle Bachmann did some things and some people knew who Jon Huntsman was.

Santorum is mixing it up with Mitt, getting a little messy.  If Mitt doesn't win this tonight, that has to be a blow going into New Hampshire.  Maybe that hurts the inevitability argument for Romney.

I'm interested how long Perry and Bachmann stick around from here out.  Newt will fight until Florida, I'd imagine.

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2012, 10:26:17 PM »
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2012, 10:46:09 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on January 03, 2012, 10:07:09 PM
If Mitt doesn't win this tonight, that has to be a blow going into New Hampshire.  Maybe that hurts the inevitability argument for Romney.

Nope × 2
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2012, 10:47:51 PM »
Paul in third, Newt with a respectable fourth. Rick Perry and Michelle Bachmann did some things and some people knew who Jon Huntsman was.

Santorum is mixing it up with Mitt, getting a little messy.  If Mitt doesn't win this tonight, that has to be a blow going into New Hampshire.  Maybe that hurts the inevitability argument for Romney.

I'm interested how long Perry and Bachmann stick around from here out.  Newt will fight until Florida, I'd imagine.

Wait, this was supposed to sound prurient, right?
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2012, 10:50:49 PM »
This will probably be the only time in my life I quote from a Rolling Stone story, but this basically sums up my belief that a possible Obama-Romney race would be a choice between Shitty and Slightly Less Shitty...

"Most likely, it'll be Mitt Romney versus Barack Obama, meaning the voters' choices in the midst of a massive global economic crisis brought on in large part by corruption in the financial services industry will be a private equity parasite who has been a lifelong champion of the Gordon Gekko Greed-is-Good ethos (Romney), versus a paper progressive who in 2008 took, by himself, more money from Wall Street than any two previous presidential candidates, and in the four years since has showered Wall Street with bailouts while failing to push even one successful corruption prosecution (Obama)."

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/taibblog/iowa-the-meaningless-sideshow-begins-20120103#ixzz1iSaS2rVt
Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2012, 10:52:38 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on January 03, 2012, 10:47:51 PM

Wait, this was supposed to sound prurient, right?

Ding.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2012, 10:58:21 PM »
They exist!!!

@fivethirteight: "6 votes for Lizard People just counted in Allamakee County."

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2012, 11:02:36 PM »
Fox just reported that a guy driving a truck has the results out of Story County, the largest county still outstanding, and is driving the results to the secret vote-counting center. Seriously, the Republican nomination for President of the United States is, at least for a moment, controlled by a guy driving a truck out of Story County, Iowa.

Wow.
Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.