News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Contagion  ( 1,224 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Contagion
« on: January 17, 2012, 10:18:50 AM »
Anyone else see this? Actually thought it was a well done flick. Pretty cool and not too over the top.

Also a huge ensemble cast and of course Gwyneth Paltrow's sweet, sweet death in the first few scenes.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Contagion
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 12:36:58 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on January 17, 2012, 10:18:50 AM
Anyone else see this? Actually thought it was a well done flick. Pretty cool and not too over the top.

Also a huge ensemble cast and of course Gwyneth Paltrow's sweet, sweet death in the first few scenes.

This alone makes this movie extremely appealing.

I haven't seen it and it's already in my Top 10 for 2012.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Contagion
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 12:13:24 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on January 17, 2012, 10:18:50 AM

SPOILERS (maybe)

I agree on Paltrow's death.  I thought the movie was fairly well done, too.  I liked that it was too crazy and that it did justice to the crumbling sanity of society as the days under the outbreak went on.  The only real thing that was kind of "eh, really?" about it all was that Matt Damon was immune.  However, I guess we wouldn't have a script without that part.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"