News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Poll

Pretzel Rolls.  Some call them the best bread since sliced bread.  Others think they are awful "faux bread." What say you?

Best sandwich bread EVAR
Very tasty
I'll eat it if I have to
I reject the pretzel bun out of hand, as it is unnatural.

Author Topic: Pretzel Rolls  ( 19,510 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Pretzel Rolls
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2012, 12:04:49 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on February 19, 2012, 03:16:28 AM
If this doesn't convince you people, nothing will. Compare the alleged seed syllable found on the flying skull of the original Ahkon Lhamo to the documentation above, as well as the general resemblance of the kapala to the precious "rolls."

[Edit.--I should hope the possible connection to Ernst Schäfer is apparent here. Now, how far was the Hotel Martinet from Canarsie, anyway, and thence to Grover's Mill? I'm looking at you, Alyce Zeoli.]

Thank you for sharing this picture from your recent colonoscopy.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2012, 11:22:51 AM »

Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2012, 12:31:14 PM »
They forgot to label it as "artisan."
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2012, 08:05:49 AM »

those are actually pretty damn good.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2012, 02:28:45 PM »
Now that I think about it, proselytizers for "potato bread" kind of get on my nerves as well.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2012, 06:50:49 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on February 23, 2012, 12:04:49 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on February 19, 2012, 03:16:28 AM
If this doesn't convince you people, nothing will. Compare the alleged seed syllable found on the flying skull of the original Ahkon Lhamo to the documentation above, as well as the general resemblance of the kapala to the precious "rolls."

[Edit.--I should hope the possible connection to Ernst Schäfer is apparent here. Now, how far was the Hotel Martinet from Canarsie, anyway, and thence to Grover's Mill? I'm looking at you, Alyce Zeoli.]

Thank you for sharing this picture from your recent colonoscopy.

I present you with canned huitlacoche

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2017, 12:39:13 AM »
I first noticed these for sale just last Wednesday. Contemplate what you have wraught.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2017, 12:08:18 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on January 06, 2017, 12:39:13 AM
I first noticed these for sale just last Wednesday. Contemplate what you have wraught.

I can't begin to picture the manufacturing process.  Or is this a specific part of the chicken that I don't know about?  Do they force the chicken to eat pretzels before they slaughter it?  If it is ever on the Food Network please let us know. 
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2017, 12:40:29 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on January 06, 2017, 12:08:18 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on January 06, 2017, 12:39:13 AM

I can't begin to picture the manufacturing process.  Or is this a specific part of the chicken that I don't know about?  Do they force the chicken to eat pretzels before they slaughter it?  If it is ever on the Food Network please let us know. 

Coating anything in pretzel breadcrumbs is easy enough, but I dread to think how they get chicken into rings.  Do they hollow it out, like a squid?
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.