News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: 2012 Chicago Cubs  ( 86,419 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
2012 Chicago Cubs
« on: March 23, 2012, 02:35:30 PM »
Ryan Dempster announced as the Cubs' Opening Day starter. For the last time?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: 2012 Chicago Cubs
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 02:39:46 PM »
NOT TODAY, ZURG!

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 10:35:58 AM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on March 23, 2012, 02:35:30 PM

So who hits the grand slam off of him?

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 12:18:33 PM »
Quote from: Waco Kid on March 25, 2012, 10:35:58 AM
Quote from: Sterling Archer on March 23, 2012, 02:35:30 PM

So who hits the grand slam off of him?

Depends who's batting cleanup in the top of the first.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 01:34:29 PM »
This is the only offseason list of guys the Cubs want before opening day you should read. DaRoosa? check.
And our number one target - 54 yr old roy oswalt. Genius.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2012, 01:44:43 PM »
Quote from: BH on March 27, 2012, 01:34:29 PM
This is the only offseason list of guys the Cubs want before opening day you should read. DaRoosa? check.

8. Ryan Flaherty - He joins Andrew Sisco and Donnie Veal as the notable Rule 5's to be taken from the Cubs.

With company like that, this is obviously going to come back to haunt us.

4. Jerome Williams

Wait...seriously?

3. Mike Pelfrey

Clearly what the Cubs need is another mediocre guy fighting for that last spot in the rotation.

1. Roy Oswalt - The Cubs are in need of starting pitching, and if they are considering a run in 2012, adding Roy Oswalt would not be a bad idea.

Anyone who thinks that the Cubs are considering a run in 2012 should not be writing on the internet.

I'm not sure I should hate or thank BH for continuing to troll the internet to find the stupidest people to link to.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2012, 01:48:06 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on March 27, 2012, 01:44:43 PM

8. Ryan Flaherty - He joins Andrew Sisco and Donnie Veal as the notable Rule 5's to be taken from the Cubs.

4. Jerome Williams

Wait...seriously?

3. Mike Pelfrey

Clearly what the Cubs need is another mediocre guy fighting for that last spot in the rotation.

1. Roy Oswalt - The Cubs are in need of starting pitching, and if they are considering a run in 2012, adding Roy Oswalt would not be a bad idea.

Anyone who thinks that the Cubs are considering a run in 2012 should not be writing on the internet.

I'm not sure I should hate or thank BH for continuing to troll the internet to find the stupidest people to link to.

When i saw the daroosa mention, I assumed Tec wrote the article.  If i'm right, Pen's days are numbered.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2012, 01:52:42 PM »

Anyone on Bleacher Report makes Alvin look like Bill James.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2012, 01:54:14 PM »
Quote from: BH on March 27, 2012, 01:48:06 PM
Quote from: PenPho on March 27, 2012, 01:44:43 PM

4. Jerome Williams

Wait...seriously?

3. Mike Pelfrey

When i saw the daroosa mention, I assumed Tec wrote the article.  If i'm right, Pen's days are numbered.

DA CUBBIEZ NEVER SHOODA GOT RID OF DAROOSA!

Pen knows I didn't write this.  If I had, Dave Patton would have been #1.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2012, 09:24:10 PM »
The Cubs are missing some pretty important names on this list.

QuoteThe Audi Legends Suite provides a premier space to watch Cubs baseball at Wrigley Field with a view into the Cubs' dugout. Each suite rental includes a visit from a former Cubs player such as Hall of Famers Ernie Banks, Fergie Jenkins and Billy Williams, or fan favorites such as Doug Glanville, Randy Hundley, Dave Otto, Milt Pappas, Scott Sanderson, Lee Smith, Tim Stoddard, Rick Sutcliffe, Steve Trout and others. Each guest will receive an autographed baseball and ball cube (||) from that day's former Cubs player.

Dave Otto was popular?  Was I too young for Ottomania?  Anyway, I'm pumped to someday hang out with a middle-aged Ryan Theriot who's finally back on the wrong side of the rivalry.  Or Aramis Ramirez fuck that lazy asshole.  Hopefully I'll get to see Augie Ojeda, Terry Mulholland, three-time World Series champion and former Philadelphia Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg, Lassie Edmonds, and Mark DaRoosa too.  Thanks, Audi!
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2012, 09:41:09 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on March 28, 2012, 09:24:10 PM

QuoteThe Audi Legends Suite provides a premier space to watch Cubs baseball at Wrigley Field with a view into the Cubs' dugout. Each suite rental includes a visit from a former Cubs player such as Hall of Famers Ernie Banks, Fergie Jenkins and Billy Williams, or fan favorites such as Doug Glanville, Randy Hundley, Dave Otto, Milt Pappas, Scott Sanderson, Lee Smith, Tim Stoddard, Rick Sutcliffe, Steve Trout and others. Each guest will receive an autographed baseball and ball cube (||) from that day's former Cubs player.

Dave Otto was popular?  Was I too young for Ottomania?  Anyway, I'm pumped to someday hang out with a middle-aged Ryan Theriot who's finally back on the wrong side of the rivalry.  Or Aramis Ramirez fuck that lazy asshole.  Hopefully I'll get to see Augie Ojeda, Terry Mulholland, three-time World Series champion and former Philadelphia Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg, Lassie Edmonds, and Mark DaRoosa too.  Thanks, Audi!

I would pay $1,000.00 to sit in the Audi Legends Suite if it meant I got to watch Milt Pappas and Huey discuss how that no-good ratfuck Bruce Froemming wrecked Milt's chances at a perfect game.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2012, 08:14:03 AM »
Quote from: CT III on March 28, 2012, 09:41:09 PM

I would pay $1,000.00 to sit in the Audi Legends Suite if it meant I got to watch Milt Pappas and Huey discuss how that no-good ratfuck Bruce Froemming wrecked Milt's chances at a perfect game.

THI
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2012, 08:27:43 AM »
Quote from: SKO on March 29, 2012, 08:14:03 AM
Quote from: CT III on March 28, 2012, 09:41:09 PM

THI

THA
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2012, 10:42:40 AM »
Randy Wells to Iowa. Clevenger wins the back up catcher gig.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2012, 10:43:13 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on March 29, 2012, 10:42:40 AM
Randy Wells to Iowa. Clevenger wins the back up catcher gig.

Huzzah.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.