News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Gin  ( 7,137 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Gin
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2012, 08:25:06 AM »
Quote from: Fork on July 16, 2012, 07:17:29 AM
Quote from: PANK! on July 13, 2012, 08:55:59 PM
I drank probably a half of bottle of gin one night as a 16 year old and wound up throwing up in the police station after having been arrested for--among other things--Indecent Exposure.  Couldn't even smell the shit for nearly a decade after that without getting the willies.

So the one time they actually look for suspects, you've got your dong out.

Nice going, Seamus.

FACE.

Quote from: Gilgamesh on July 15, 2012, 04:19:06 AM
I drank probably a half of bottle of gin one night as a 16 year old and wound up throwing up in the police station after having been arrested for--among other things--Indecent Exposure.  Couldn't even smell the shit for nearly a decade after that without getting the willies.

At least they had a suspect.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2012, 08:28:52 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on July 16, 2012, 08:25:06 AM
I drank probably a half of bottle of gin one night as a 16 year old and wound up throwing up in the police station after having been arrested for--among other things--Indecent Exposure.  Couldn't even smell the shit for nearly a decade after that without getting the willies.

Nice going, Seamus.

FACE.

Quote from: Gilgamesh on July 15, 2012, 04:19:06 AM
I drank probably a half of bottle of gin one night as a 16 year old and wound up throwing up in the police station after having been arrested for--among other things--Indecent Exposure.  Couldn't even smell the shit for nearly a decade after that without getting the willies.

At least they had a suspect.

C'mon, nobody reads Gil.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2012, 10:35:42 AM »
Gilbey's Gin. Perfect for that sensation of scraping your innards with steel wool.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2012, 03:23:16 PM »
Quote from: SKO on July 16, 2012, 10:35:42 AM
Gilbey's Gin. Perfect for that sensation of scraping your innards with steel wool.

I may have mentioned this before, but when I lived in Manchester in 1994 (curiously, I was living in Burnage, which is where Oasis are from, and this was just as they hit the big time - coincidence?), I shared a house with four other lads.  One of them - a real Australian - worked as a sales rep for Gilbey's vintners and so we had a garage literally full of Gilbey's gin, Smirnoff vodka, J&B whiskey and something called CJ Crocker.  I can therefore assure you, SKO, that Gilbey's gin is by no means the worst thing that Gilbey's distributes.  CJ Crocker was like a poor man's Southern Comfort, if you can imagine that for a moment.  I sincerely hope that the UN has since outlawed it.

Anyway, I was young and my liver was made of cast iron, so it didn't seem to matter.  Also, two of the other lads who lived in the house were sales reps for the pharmaceutical company that made "Resolve", hangover cure.  What a summer.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2012, 03:31:23 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on July 16, 2012, 03:23:16 PM

I may have mentioned this before, but when I lived in Manchester in 1994 (curiously, I was living in Burnage, which is where Oasis are from, and this was just as they hit the big time - coincidence?), I shared a house with four other lads.  One of them - a real Australian - worked as a sales rep for Gilbey's vintners and so we had a garage literally full of Gilbey's gin, Smirnoff vodka, J&B whiskey and something called CJ Crocker.  I can therefore assure you, SKO, that Gilbey's gin is by no means the worst thing that Gilbey's distributes.  CJ Crocker was like a poor man's Southern Comfort, if you can imagine that for a moment.  I sincerely hope that the UN has since outlawed it.

Anyway, I was young and my liver was made of cast iron, so it didn't seem to matter.  Also, two of the other lads who lived in the house were sales reps for the pharmaceutical company that made "Resolve", hangover cure.  What a summer.

So, one provided all the booze, two provided the hangover remedy, and you provided....?

Feel free to use this as an opportunity to boast.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Shooter

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2012, 07:03:40 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on July 16, 2012, 03:31:23 PM

I may have mentioned this before, but when I lived in Manchester in 1994 (curiously, I was living in Burnage, which is where Oasis are from, and this was just as they hit the big time - coincidence?), I shared a house with four other lads.  One of them - a real Australian - worked as a sales rep for Gilbey's vintners and so we had a garage literally full of Gilbey's gin, Smirnoff vodka, J&B whiskey and something called CJ Crocker.  I can therefore assure you, SKO, that Gilbey's gin is by no means the worst thing that Gilbey's distributes.  CJ Crocker was like a poor man's Southern Comfort, if you can imagine that for a moment.  I sincerely hope that the UN has since outlawed it.

Anyway, I was young and my liver was made of cast iron, so it didn't seem to matter.  Also, two of the other lads who lived in the house were sales reps for the pharmaceutical company that made "Resolve", hangover cure.  What a summer.

So, one provided all the booze, two provided the hangover remedy, and you provided....?

Feel free to use this as an opportunity to boast.

(||)

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2012, 07:22:39 AM »
Quote from: PenPho on July 16, 2012, 03:31:23 PM

Sausage rolls, natch.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2012, 06:53:16 PM »

Nice going, Seamus.

He was just visually explaining to the young lassies why he couldn't play around back there.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2012, 09:46:58 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on July 17, 2012, 06:53:16 PM

Nice going, Seamus.

He was just visually explaining to the young lassies why he couldn't play around back there.

There are too many memes on the field!
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2012, 10:06:17 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on July 18, 2012, 09:46:58 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on July 17, 2012, 06:53:16 PM

Nice going, Seamus.

There are too many memes on the field!

Intrepid Reader: George Costanza

The Outlaw Josey Wales! Crack Back!
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.