News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: HP Sauce  ( 4,340 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
HP Sauce
« on: September 09, 2012, 11:08:00 PM »
It might be recalled that the hot neighbor's fridge required a threesome for a really proper rooting. As a souvenir from this dalliance, I have a bottle of this stuff, just tasted it, and demand an explanation from the relevant party.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: HP Sauce
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 02:10:55 AM »
I can explain it.  It's HP sauce, you have it on your breakfast, and it's fucking delicious.  Any further questions?
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 07:33:42 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on September 10, 2012, 02:10:55 AM
I can explain it.  It's HP sauce, you have it on your breakfast, and it's fucking delicious.  Any further questions?

You have it on your Welsh Rarebit?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 07:52:52 PM »
Quote from: Fork on September 10, 2012, 07:33:42 PM

On his kangaroo omelet.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 09:57:07 PM »
Quote from: flannj on September 10, 2012, 07:52:52 PM

On his kangaroo omelet.

Ooohh, that's gonna cause asshurt.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 11:06:25 PM »
Quote from: CT III on September 10, 2012, 09:57:07 PM
Quote from: flannj on September 10, 2012, 07:52:52 PM
I can explain it.  It's HP sauce, you have it on your breakfast, and it's fucking delicious.  Any further questions?

On his kangaroo omelet.

Ooohh, that's gonna cause asshurt.

The stuff seems to be some sort of unholy union between A-1 and Major Grey chutney. I cannot imagine what breakfast food it would be suited to other than (highly spiced) sausage.

[Edit.--I also see that HP is mercilessly spurned by aficionados of Hammonds Chop Brown Sauce. There is at least one terrifying compendium of these concoctions.]

[Edit 2.--All of which leaves unaddressed the essential question whether it is OK to put "brown sauce" on a hot dog.]
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2012, 01:42:56 AM »
Fork clearly has no idea what Welsh Rarebit is - not only is it a perfectly acceptable breakfast food but it would go very nicely with a bit of brown sauce.  Still, Wheez, you've about hit the nail on the head - we would indeed have it with sausage, bacon, fried eggs, baked beans (that's a really nice flavour combination, actually - the sweetness of the beans with the tanginess of the sauce) fried potato, fried mushrooms, fried tomatoes, black pudding (blood sausage) and toast.  And a dirty big mug of builders' tea with milk and about three sugars.

Yum.

In all seriousness, if you've never had a Great British (or, yes, Australian) fry-up for breakfast, you haven't lived.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2012, 09:25:05 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on September 11, 2012, 01:42:56 AM
Fork clearly has no idea what Welsh Rarebit is - not only is it a perfectly acceptable breakfast food but it would go very nicely with a bit of brown sauce.  Still, Wheez, you've about hit the nail on the head - we would indeed have it with sausage, bacon, fried eggs, baked beans (that's a really nice flavour combination, actually - the sweetness of the beans with the tanginess of the sauce) fried potato, fried mushrooms, fried tomatoes, black pudding (blood sausage) and toast.  And a dirty big mug of builders' tea with milk and about three sugars.

Yum.

In all seriousness, if you've never had a Great British (or, yes, Australian) fry-up for breakfast, you haven't lived.

English breakfast.  I couldn't see anything beyond the toast cooler.  Really?  White bread is bad enough as it is.  They deliberately let their toast get cold?   
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2012, 08:05:17 AM »
Fork clearly has no idea what Welsh Rarebit is

You really think any food that involves that much cheese and bacon (well, I make it with bacon) would fly under my radar?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2012, 11:28:32 AM »
Quote from: Fork on September 13, 2012, 08:05:17 AM
Fork clearly has no idea what Welsh Rarebit is

You really think any food that involves that much cheese and bacon (well, I make it with bacon) would fly under my radar?

I thought you guys were talking about wererabbit this whole time.  And hot sauce.  I'd imagine a rabid wererabbit with hot sauce wouldn't be all that bad with a side of hashed browns with two over easy eggs on top of them.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2012, 12:15:34 PM »

Yum.

And if you have had a full British fry-up, you won't be living long.  But seriously that breakfast is the best thing in the world (although I prefer mine with a steamed nescafe coffee), especially after leaving a party after sun-up
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2012, 11:52:41 PM »
Quote from: thehawk on September 13, 2012, 12:15:34 PM

Yum.

And if you have had a full British fry-up, you won't be living long.  But seriously that breakfast is the best thing in the world (although I prefer mine with a steamed nescafe coffee), especially after leaving a party after sun-up

I do recall that we drank Nescafé the day after I was deflowered. The steamed element seems to belong to the Greeks, though, which would clearly be unrelated.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2012, 11:03:50 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on September 14, 2012, 11:52:41 PM
the day after I was deflowered.

For some reason I'm picturing the commune scene in Easy Rider.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2012, 11:14:02 AM »
Quote from: flannj on September 15, 2012, 11:03:50 AM
Quote from: Wheezer on September 14, 2012, 11:52:41 PM
the day after I was deflowered.

For some reason I'm picturing the commune scene in Easy Rider.

As I believe I've mentioned, a motorcycle did figure in here a few weeks later. With a toaster oven strapped to the back.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2012, 01:40:21 PM »
I probably just had myself at least 3 or 4 proper fry ups whilst in the UK.

There's not much better.