News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Adventure Time  ( 1,505 )

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Adventure Time
« on: October 27, 2012, 09:59:22 AM »
Any of you cartoonheads out there (especially the ones with under-tens) watching this?  Henrik loves it so I quite often catch an episode when I'm sitting watching telly with him, and I must admit, it kind of tickles me.  When you consider some of the shit - and here I'm quite specifically referring to the breathtakingly bad "Puppy in my pocket" - that passes for cartoons these days, Adventure Time makes me feel a little bit warm and fuzzy inside.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Adventure Time
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 01:38:52 PM »
I've probably seen 5-6 episodes; It's a lot of fun. John DiMaggio (Futurama) is the dog.

"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Adventure Time
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 07:59:54 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on October 27, 2012, 09:59:22 AM
Any of you cartoonheads out there (especially the ones with under-tens) watching this?  Henrik loves it so I quite often catch an episode when I'm sitting watching telly with him, and I must admit, it kind of tickles me.  When you consider some of the shit - and here I'm quite specifically referring to the breathtakingly bad "Puppy in my pocket" - that passes for cartoons these days, Adventure Time makes me feel a little bit warm and fuzzy inside.

Go through the youtube thread and you can find a post on there about the very first episode of it.  It was, seriously, from about 2006 and maybe 8 minutes long.  I watched it many times.  As you can imagine, I was pretty stoked when it went to series. 

Also, Annoying Orange is pretty weird in a good way.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.