News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Morning in America: Butthurt Achieved  ( 94,773 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Morning in America: Butthurt Achieved
« on: November 07, 2012, 11:42:11 AM »

"Bitches."
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Morning in America: Butthurt Acheived
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 12:03:32 PM »
Remember when this country used to be free?
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 12:15:16 PM »
Let us come together and celebrate yesterday as one of the greatest days in world history.

The birth of Adolphe Sax, inventor of the Saxophone!
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 12:15:25 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on November 07, 2012, 12:03:32 PM
Remember when this country used to be free?

Freedom ain't free

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 12:46:24 PM »
Quote from: flannj on November 07, 2012, 12:15:16 PM
Let us come together and celebrate yesterday as one of the greatest days in world history.

Fucking hell, that's going some.  He was born yesterday, and has already invented a widely-used musical instrument.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 01:36:38 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on November 07, 2012, 12:46:24 PM
Quote from: flannj on November 07, 2012, 12:15:16 PM

Fucking hell, that's going some.  He was born yesterday, and has already invented a widely-used musical instrument.

All he did was rip off the Saxomophone.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2012, 02:19:36 PM »
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2012, 02:28:40 PM »
Some mild butthurt here, courtesy of George Will: http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/george-will-the-winner-is-the-status-quo/2012/11/07/719280e0-28fc-11e2-bab2-eda299503684_story.html

QuoteSelf-identified conservatives outnumber self-identified liberals 2-to-1 in a nation that has reelected the most liberal president since Lyndon Johnson and his mentor Franklin Roosevelt.

QuoteObama is only the second president (Andrew Jackson was the first) to win a second term with a reduced percentage of the popular vote, and the third (after Madison and Woodrow Wilson) to win a second term with a smaller percentage of the electoral vote. A diminished figure after conducting the most relentlessly negative campaign ever run by an incumbent, he has the meager mandate of not being Bain Capital. Foreshadowing continuing institutional conflict, which the constitutional system not only anticipates but encourages, Speaker John Boehner says of the House Republican caucus: "We'll have as much of a mandate as he will."
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2012, 02:37:10 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on November 07, 2012, 02:28:40 PM
Some mild butthurt here, courtesy of George Will: http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/george-will-the-winner-is-the-status-quo/2012/11/07/719280e0-28fc-11e2-bab2-eda299503684_story.html

QuoteSelf-identified conservatives outnumber self-identified liberals 2-to-1 in a nation that has reelected the most liberal president since Lyndon Johnson and his mentor Franklin Roosevelt.

QuoteObama is only the second president (Andrew Jackson was the first) to win a second term with a reduced percentage of the popular vote, and the third (after Madison and Woodrow Wilson) to win a second term with a smaller percentage of the electoral vote. A diminished figure after conducting the most relentlessly negative campaign ever run by an incumbent, he has the meager mandate of not being Bain Capital. Foreshadowing continuing institutional conflict, which the constitutional system not only anticipates but encourages, Speaker John Boehner says of the House Republican caucus: "We'll have as much of a mandate as he will."

Well that's fucking miserable. I hope the Cubs don't win the series until after he dies.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2012, 02:47:32 PM »

The Swift Boat Veterans would like to have a word with George.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2012, 02:57:57 PM »

Also, Nixon was the most liberal President since Johnson.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2012, 03:36:12 PM »
Did someone say butthurt?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2012, 04:16:41 PM »
The first shot in the fiscal cliff negotiations.

QuoteHouse Speaker John Boehner offered Wednesday to pursue a deal with a victorious President Barack Obama that will include higher taxes "under the right conditions" to help reduce the nation's staggering debt and put its finances in order.

Quote"Mr. President, this is your moment," Boehner told reporters, speaking about the "fiscal cliff" that will hit in January. "We want you to lead."

Somewhat vague on deets:
QuoteThe Ohio Republican spoke a day after the president's clear re-election victory. He said conditions on higher taxes would include a revamped tax code to make it cleaner and fairer, fewer loopholes and lower rates for all.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49731550
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2012, 07:57:53 PM »
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2012, 08:32:32 PM »
Waite for Ittt.......
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.