News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Goodies  ( 986 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
The Goodies
« on: March 01, 2013, 01:41:48 AM »
OK, I have stolen obtained series 1–9. It's been quite a while; indeed, I had forgotten about the fake commercials mid-episode early on. I'm two episodes in. It's simply beautiful. Go steal obtain it at your first opportunity.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Goodies
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 02:42:33 AM »
Mollie Sugden guest-starring as the Minister in S01E04. Preserved only in B/W.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Goodies
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 03:49:14 AM »
The sneakers of Bill Oddie, OBE, in S02E02. While only found B/W, this does not appear to be a kinescope, as the earlier Sugden episode.

[Edit.--This episode, "The Commonwealth Games," may be one one the ones that is considered "racist," a label that I've seen vaguely applied by the chattering classes to the program. As I dispute this, I thus offer it in its (perhaps near-) entirety.]

[Edit 2.--The theme is reprised in S02E05, "The Lost Tribe of the Orinoco," which I won't bother uploading for you ingrates. I will, however, burn the whole lot for blank media and postage.]

[Edit 3.--Oh, wow, it has an explicit nod to Graham Kerr. This is amazing.]