News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Bates Motel  ( 1,629 )

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Bates Motel
« on: March 27, 2013, 08:10:08 AM »
I like that it's set in modern times, this show has potential. Has a twin peaks vibe going on.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Bates Motel
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 09:18:18 AM »
Quote from: BH on March 27, 2013, 08:10:08 AM
I like that it's set in modern times

What do you mean by modern?  Are you suggesting that 1960 was in a previous century or something?
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 09:20:57 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on March 27, 2013, 09:18:18 AM
Quote from: BH on March 27, 2013, 08:10:08 AM
I like that it's set in modern times

What do you mean by modern?  Are you suggesting that 1960 was in a previous century or something?

The house and motel are still the old, rundown ones from the past, but the show is set as if they bought the hotel in 2013. It's an interesting mix of new and old. The 60s might as well be the stone age. People have iphones nowadays.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 09:45:05 AM »
I've seen the first two episodes and like what I've seen so far.  The casting is perfect for Norman.  The mom is good looking.

We'll see how it is about five episodes in.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2013, 11:41:01 AM »
The last episode has been the best so far. Norman is finally starting to get weird. Police officer is weird.
Storylines slowly developing.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2013, 01:41:00 PM »
Quote from: BH on April 04, 2013, 11:41:01 AM
The last episode has been the best so far. Norman is finally starting to get weird. Police officer is weird.
Storylines slowly developing.

Great sentences.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.