News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Vikings  ( 1,634 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Vikings
« on: March 28, 2013, 08:17:48 PM »
Not the worst way to spend an hour. The vikings themselves look pretty bad ass and the wife of the main protagonist is really hot and strong.

It's based on Ragnar Lodbrok and there's all kinds of talk about Valhalla and Odin and they're pretty much starting to raid England.

Neat.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Vikings
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 08:52:03 AM »
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

J Rod

• Hank White Fan Club
Re: Vikings
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 12:40:29 PM »
I'm kind of surprised this show has lasted as long as it has, and according to this source, has been renewed for a 5th season:

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/vikings/253865/vikings-season-5-release-date-and-other-news

At times the show can draw me in, and at others the writing is extremely basic and loses me completely.  However, I'm getting to the point where I was with Sons of Anarchy...I've watched it to this point...I'm going to see it through to the end, damn it.

If anyone likes this show, you may like The Last Kingdom on Netflix.  I'm 6 episodes in there, and am still enjoying it.