News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Mel Brooks---American Masters  ( 896 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Mel Brooks---American Masters
« on: May 21, 2013, 12:33:32 PM »
On PBS's "American Masters"  there is a show about Mel Brooks.  One of the funniest hour and a half experiences you could hope for.  It is a biography punctuated by clips from his movies, shows, etc.  It is unlike the Mel Brooks special that appeared last year where Brooks was interviewed by this English person who apparently had no idea who Mel Brooks was and didn't get half the things that Brooks was saying (which is hilarious itself when you stop to think about it).  At the end of last night's show Brooks said.  "So what do I get for doing this?  Nothing?  American Masters?  If it was called Dutch Masters then at least I'd get a box of cigars.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Mel Brooks---American Masters
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 12:47:30 PM »
Thanks Stew, this has got to be a must see.

And I can't help myself from posting this.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen