News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Chuck Klosterman and the author of this piece have something in common  ( 2,471 )

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Chuck Klosterman is a walking FIREBARN magnet.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
I just recently finished Visible Man. 

It was pretty stupid. I've never read anything else he's written.

That is all.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
QuoteThrough books like Fargo Rock City and Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs, Klosterman has developed a cult following that will, as he pointed out, "listen to me and Alex Pappademas talk on a podcast for three hours about a movie neither of us has seen."

Leave it to the only site to inform me that my cousin is a Grantland contributor (and Klosterman associate).

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: ChuckD on July 24, 2013, 05:19:33 PM
QuoteThrough books like Fargo Rock City and Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs, Klosterman has developed a cult following that will, as he pointed out, "listen to me and Alex Pappademas talk on a podcast for three hours about a movie neither of us has seen."

Leave it to the only site to inform me that my cousin is a Grantland contributor (and Klosterman associate).

My condolences.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Bort on July 24, 2013, 05:59:15 PM
Quote from: ChuckD on July 24, 2013, 05:19:33 PM

My condolences.

ChuckD's apparent cousin wrote this.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.