News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Gotta revise those 2014 lists already  ( 1,975 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Gotta revise those 2014 lists already
« on: September 03, 2013, 11:49:05 PM »
Ariel Castro is no longer available.

QuoteORIENT, Ohio - Ohio Rehabilitation and Correction officials said convicted kidnapper Ariel Castro was found hanging in his prison cell at the Correctional Reception Center in Orient.

Officials said he was found hanging in his cell around 9:20 p.m.

Prison medical staff began performing lifesaving measures. Castro was transported to The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center where he was pronounced dead at 10:52 p.m.

JoEllen Smith, spokesperson with the Ohio Rehabilitation and Correction, said Castro died from an apparent suicide.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Gotta revise those 2014 lists already
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 07:54:23 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on September 03, 2013, 11:49:05 PM

QuoteORIENT, Ohio - Ohio Rehabilitation and Correction officials said convicted kidnapper Ariel Castro was found hanging in his prison cell at the Correctional Reception Center in Orient.

Prison medical staff began performing lifesaving measures. Castro was transported to The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center where he was pronounced dead at 10:52 p.m.

JoEllen Smith, spokesperson with the Ohio Rehabilitation and Correction, said Castro died from an apparent suicide.

Is it ironic that the girls he kidnapped and raped survived a decade in captivity/confinement without killing themselves and that Castro made it only 4 months?

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 08:23:16 AM »
Quote from: ChuckD on September 04, 2013, 07:54:23 AM

Is it ironic that the girls he kidnapped and raped survived a decade in captivity/confinement without killing themselves and that Castro made it only 4 months?

I find it more ironic that he pled guilty to avoid the death penalty.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 08:49:12 AM »
Quote from: CT III on September 04, 2013, 08:23:16 AM

That actually made me wonder if it was actually a suicide. Or maybe I've just watched too many TV shows set in prisons.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 08:49:55 AM »
Quote from: ChuckD on September 04, 2013, 08:49:12 AM

That actually made me wonder if it was actually a suicide. Or maybe I've just watched too many TV shows set in prisons.

He fell.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2013, 09:17:46 AM »

Quoting the rest of the linked text:

QuoteCastro was sentenced to life in prison for holding three women captive in Cleveland for more than a decade and raping them repeatedly.

Castro was not a part of the general prison population and was isolated from other inmates for his own protection because of his high profile.

Maybe the WARDON'S GHOST did it.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 09:41:51 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on September 04, 2013, 09:17:46 AM

QuoteCastro was sentenced to life in prison for holding three women captive in Cleveland for more than a decade and raping them repeatedly.

Castro was not a part of the general prison population and was isolated from other inmates for his own protection because of his high profile.

The Warden?

This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2013, 09:46:25 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on September 04, 2013, 09:17:46 AM

What? Don't you know about corrupt prison guards?

Hopefully, I haven't awoken DaveB.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2013, 09:53:22 AM »

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.