News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  ( 28,076 )

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
« on: October 07, 2013, 08:28:11 AM »
Here you go, Apex.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: 2013-2014 Bulls' Regular-Season Dominance With a Side of Butthurt Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 08:57:23 AM »
Perfect.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 02:07:26 PM »
It's only preseason, but Rose has looked ridiculous so far. This made Reggie Jackson look stupid. If the bulls can stay healthy, the Bulls might actually have a shot to beat the Heat in the playoffs.
They should be the best bulls team Thibs has had. At some point Miami has to have injuries right?

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 11:29:11 AM »
Quote from: BH on October 24, 2013, 02:07:26 PM
It's only preseason, but Rose has looked ridiculous so far. This made Reggie Jackson look stupid. If the bulls can stay healthy, the Bulls might actually have a shot to beat the Heat in the playoffs.
They should be the best bulls team Thibs has had. At some point Miami has to have injuries right?

Well, fuck. They're employing actual bulls now? If they were to run LeBron down in the street Pamplona-style, yeah. They could beat Miami.

Don't overlook the Pacers though. It would be a shame to sneak past Miami and then get pwned by Vogel's squad, which, on paper anyway, looks more dangerous than Chicago.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 11:42:56 AM »
In actuality the Heat has had injury problems in the playoffs each of the past three years, just not season-enders to indispensable players like Chicago, OKC and Boston had. Wade hopped around on one leg for the entire postseason last year. Bosh missed most of the second two rounds in 2012 and in 2011 it was a clusterfuck on an already shallow roster.

Again these aren't Westbrook/Rose/Rondo type injuries but they've battled through their share. If you're rooting for a LeBron ACL or something like that, well, you're not much of a human being. 

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 12:01:13 PM »
Butthurt Strawman NBA-season Apex is back!

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2013, 01:16:40 PM »
Quote from: Eli on October 25, 2013, 12:01:13 PM
Butthurt Strawman NBA-season Apex is back!

FAAAANNNN-Tastic!

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2013, 01:35:00 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 25, 2013, 11:42:56 AM
In actuality the Heat has had injury problems in the playoffs each of the past three years, just not season-enders to indispensable players like Chicago, OKC and Boston had. Wade hopped around on one leg for the entire postseason last year. Bosh missed most of the second two rounds in 2012 and in 2011 it was a clusterfuck on an already shallow roster.

Again these aren't Westbrook/Rose/Rondo type injuries but they've battled through their share. If you're rooting for a LeBron ACL or something like that, well, you're not much of a human being. 

I wish for many injuries. I wish Aaron Rodgers' asshole would implode. I wish the entire Cardinals lineup would die of Josh Hancock's-disease. If I can't wish bad things upon people who play on Not-My-Favorite-Team, then I don't wanna do this anymore.

That being said, I don't actively hate or root for LeBron to get hurt. I just like to see him lose.... so the last couple of seasons have sucked.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2013, 09:31:30 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on October 25, 2013, 01:35:00 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 25, 2013, 11:42:56 AM

I wish for many injuries. I wish Aaron Rodgers' asshole would implode. I wish the entire Cardinals lineup would die of Josh Hancock's-disease. If I can't wish bad things upon people who play on Not-My-Favorite-Team, then I don't wanna do this anymore.

That being said, I don't actively hate or root for LeBron to get hurt. I just like to see him lose.... so the last couple of seasons have sucked.

How's about LeBron discovers hookers and coke, develops heart arrhythmia from his excessive coke use, learns the error of his ways and quits coke and hookers before he gets the clap or HIV and lives happily ever after as the color analyst on the Heat radio network after said arrhythmia forces his retirement from the game? And Dewayne Wade just decides to suck so he won't ever get a big contract again that he has to send half of to his ex-wife? Is that a little better? No? Well, damn.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2013, 09:40:08 AM »

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2013, 10:02:44 AM »
Eh. Rose thought he was going to fight through a screen, so he started going hard to his left and got crossed up. It happens, just like when people get crossed up about what their favorite NBA team is from year to year.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2013, 10:11:47 AM »
Quote from: Eli on October 30, 2013, 10:02:44 AM
Eh. Rose thought he was going to fight through a screen, so he started going hard to his left and got crossed up. It happens, just like when people get crossed up about what their favorite NBA team is from year to year.

Birdman tripped him.  Great post Apex.  Way to watch the game.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2013, 10:16:02 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on October 30, 2013, 10:11:47 AM
Quote from: Eli on October 30, 2013, 10:02:44 AM

Birdman tripped him.  Great post Apex.  Way to watch the game.

Their feet got tangled as Birdman abandoned the pick which Cole made moot. Derrick's jock was laying on the floor in front of God and everybody. Yep, it happens. No big deal. On to the next game.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2013, 11:08:21 AM »
Is this where we get Apex asshurt by out.giffing him?

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2013, 10:13:40 AM »
/Thread?