News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Bodie is lying in State  ( 1,309 )

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
The Bodie is lying in State
« on: November 29, 2013, 03:40:23 AM »
Lewis Collins, hero of my childhood, star of "The Professionals" and "Who Dares Wins", and all-round tough guy.  He passed the entry tests for the SAS but they turned him down because he was famous.  He auditioned for James Bond but was turned down because he was "too aggressive".  He could have been the drummer in the Beatles.  He didn't get married until his mid-forties, and he looked like this:

...so you just just fucking KNOW he's had more gint than the rest of us put together.  I'd totally have slept with him.

All round fucking legend.

Dead at 67, after a five-year battle with cancer.  Boo.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Bodie is lying in State
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 02:09:57 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on November 29, 2013, 03:40:23 AM
Lewis Collins, hero of my childhood, star of "The Professionals" and "Who Dares Wins", and all-round tough guy.  He passed the entry tests for the SAS but they turned him down because he was famous.  He auditioned for James Bond but was turned down because he was "too aggressive".  He could have been the drummer in the Beatles.  He didn't get married until his mid-forties, and he looked like this:

...so you just just fucking KNOW he's had more gint than the rest of us put together.  I'd totally have slept with him.

All round fucking legend.

Dead at 67, after a five-year battle with cancer.  Boo.

In "the rest of us put together" you exclude Paul, right? Natch.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.