News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Herpeschatology  ( 1,151 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Herpeschatology
« on: February 16, 2014, 07:04:26 PM »
Jamie Coots, denointed.

Must've accidentally used a healthy one or something.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Herpeschatology
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 07:41:27 PM »
QuoteCoots was arrested in 2008 by the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife for trafficking in illegal venomous snakes. He was convicted and fined. Today he possesses permits to keep and transport snakes legally.

He says any suggestion that the serpents they take up in church are not deadly is ridiculous. Handlers get bitten all the time, he says, and every few years someone dies. He invites his critics at the Reptile Zoo to come to his church to see if the anointing power of God is a sham.

"If they want to bring some of theirs down here, we'd readily handle them. Or if they want to come down here and free-handle ours and see if they don't get bit, they're welcome to do that, too. We get fresh snakes all the time," Coots says.

Welp, God had a good run.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 08:49:05 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on February 16, 2014, 07:41:27 PM
QuoteCoots was arrested in 2008 by the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife for trafficking in illegal venomous snakes. He was convicted and fined. Today he possesses permits to keep and transport snakes legally.

He says any suggestion that the serpents they take up in church are not deadly is ridiculous. Handlers get bitten all the time, he says, and every few years someone dies. He invites his critics at the Reptile Zoo to come to his church to see if the anointing power of God is a sham.

"If they want to bring some of theirs down here, we'd readily handle them. Or if they want to come down here and free-handle ours and see if they don't get bit, they're welcome to do that, too. We get fresh snakes all the time," Coots says.

Welp, God had a good run.

I'd say it was fair at best.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 09:37:36 AM »

Also: my condolences to SKO.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 09:56:20 AM »
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2014, 07:31:08 AM »
Kudos to Wheezer for the title.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck