News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Sans Respirtif  ( 1,245 )

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Sans Respirtif
« on: February 28, 2014, 11:46:21 AM »
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Sans Respirtif
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 02:08:24 PM »
Quote from: thehawk on February 28, 2014, 11:46:21 AM
Mike Parker- godfather of Helvetica

QuoteEditor's note: Some of the logos in the gallery that accompanies this story did not represent the Helvetica typeface. The gallery has been edited to reflect that.

Way to dishonor the dead, CNN.  Might as well render the story in Arial.

Oh wait.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 01:12:19 PM »
I tried twice to watch the documentary. No soap. To quote Bringhurst, "These faces are cultural souvenirs of some of the bleakest days of the Industrial Revolution."
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 02:57:41 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on March 01, 2014, 01:12:19 PM
I tried twice to watch the documentary. No soap. To quote Bringhurst, "These faces are cultural souvenirs of some of the bleakest days of the Industrial Revolution."

Did you watch long enough to hear Erik Spiekermann explain why he thinks Helvetica is bullshit?

(Bonus: why Arial and Microsoft are worse.)
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.