News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fargo  ( 33,483 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fargo
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2014, 04:13:38 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on May 19, 2014, 09:17:46 AM
Fuck ok so we're about to watch ep. 5, I think.

I skipped over the last few comments but this show is fantastic. Also how can Stew think there's no humor to Billy Bob's character? He's actually maybe one of the driest, funniest characters in the show.

I also enjoy telling my wife that this is what became of her people once they moved to the US.

His humor is vicious, sadistic, and sarcastic.  I think that it is chilling.  The Colin Hanks character is so outmatched I feel sorry for him whenever he shares a scene with Thornton.

If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2014, 10:01:51 PM »
Well, shit.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2014, 10:12:22 PM »
That was fucking bleak.

CBStew

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2014, 11:26:39 PM »
Didn't see that coming
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2014, 12:47:26 PM »
I bet she's not dead. This is a quiet moment by a hospital bed praying she wakes up in the making.

Hang in there, boys.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2014, 05:59:06 PM »
Quote from: InternetApex on May 23, 2014, 12:47:26 PM
I bet she's not dead. This is a quiet moment by a hospital bed praying she wakes up in the making.

Hang in there, boys.

I certainly hope so (and they clearly left the door open enough).

On the one hand, killing her would be some seriously bold writing. On the other hand, I liked her and would be sad to see her gone. And Sadsack Gus, too. That would suck for him.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2014, 10:41:04 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on May 27, 2014, 05:59:06 PM

Hang in there, boys.

On the one hand, killing her would be some seriously bold writing. On the other hand, I liked her and would be sad to see her gone. And Sadsack Gus, too. That would suck for him.

See?

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2014, 11:13:19 AM »
Quote from: InternetApex on May 28, 2014, 10:41:04 AM

Hang in there, boys.

See?

Yeah, I wasn't really worried that she had been killed.  Martin Freeman's character's transformation from sadsack dope to pure evil has been so natural it's frightening.

CBStew

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2014, 11:26:27 AM »
Quote from: CT III on May 28, 2014, 11:13:19 AM

Hang in there, boys.

See?

Yeah, I wasn't really worried that she had been killed.  Martin Freeman's character's transformation from sadsack dope to pure evil has been so natural it's frightening.

Don't you have the feeling that if you get in a fight that you want him on your side?

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2014, 11:38:10 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on May 28, 2014, 11:26:27 AM

Hang in there, boys.

See?

Don't you have the feeling that if you get in a fight that you want him on your side?

No. Guy killed his wife and framed his brother for it. I don't want him anywhere near "my side." Nor Malvo. That can't possibly end well. I'll take Molly into a battle if I have to choose one character.

CBStew

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2014, 12:01:18 PM »
Quote from: InternetApex on May 28, 2014, 11:38:10 AM
Quote from: CBStew on May 28, 2014, 11:26:27 AM

Hang in there, boys.

See?

No. Guy killed his wife and framed his brother for it. I don't want him anywhere near "my side."

Anyone can have a bad day.

CBStew

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2014, 09:27:53 AM »
What just happened?

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2014, 10:43:47 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on June 04, 2014, 09:27:53 AM
What just happened?

Lester knows that Malvo knows where he is and what he's up to. And while Lester is enjoying his new alpha-male status, one guy who can knock him back to where he started is sitting in the room with him. All those feelings of fear and dread an inadequacy came flooding back due to Malvo's mere presence. Malvo doesn't even need a reason to destroy Lester. He just enjoys killing and harming people. He's a predator.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2014, 10:51:38 AM »
Quote from: InternetApex on June 04, 2014, 10:43:47 AM
What just happened?

Lester knows that Malvo knows where he is and what he's up to. And while Lester is enjoying his new alpha-male status, one guy who can knock him back to where he started is sitting in the room with him. All those feelings of fear and dread an inadequacy came flooding back due to Malvo's mere presence. Malvo doesn't even need a reason to destroy Lester. He just enjoys killing and harming people. He's a predator.

Also: Molly and Gus bumped uglies.

And Bill went to the ballet.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2014, 11:02:23 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on June 04, 2014, 10:51:38 AM
Quote from: InternetApex on June 04, 2014, 10:43:47 AM
What just happened?

Also: Molly and Gus bumped uglies.

And Bill went to the ballet.

And Mr. Wrench is still out there, somewhere.