Desipio Message Board
October 16, 2017, 06:48:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oct 12 - Oral History: Cubs hire Theo  http://www.desipio.com/?p=3639

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: John Dies At The End  (Read 12513 times)
Tonker
Johnny Evers Fan Club

SUCCESSFUL MESSIAH

View Profile WWW
« on: May 21, 2014, 07:13:07 AM »

I'm probably late to the party but I'm about a third of the way through this book having picked it up with precisely zero knowledge of what it was, and what it was about.  As with "The Truman Show", had I heard anything about it before I started it, I probably wouldn't have bothered - but now I've begun I don't seem to be able to stop.

Has anybody else read it?  Please tell me it doesn't fizzle out...

Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.
Slaky
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 08:36:17 AM »

I'm probably late to the party but I'm about a third of the way through this book having picked it up with precisely zero knowledge of what it was, and what it was about.  As with "The Truman Show", had I heard anything about it before I started it, I probably wouldn't have bothered - but now I've begun I don't seem to be able to stop.

I thought this was a teen movie

Quality Start Machine
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Why I don't go to St. Louis.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 09:04:00 AM »

I thought it was about the Beatles.

TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16
JD
I feel like 30 million dollars.
Johnny Evers Fan Club

A JD you can get sweaty with and high 5!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2017, 11:00:38 PM »

Wrong thread.  This was a movie.

Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.
CT III
Administrator
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Killer of men.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2017, 12:06:06 AM »

It can be two things
JD
I feel like 30 million dollars.
Johnny Evers Fan Club

A JD you can get sweaty with and high 5!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2017, 11:49:44 AM »

It can be two things

So, now you want me to read a book?  Nice try, bub.  I did not read books THEN and I do not read books NOW and I will not read books LATER.

Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.
PenFoe
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2017, 10:51:18 AM »

Literally my first thought.

I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.
Quality Start Machine
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Why I don't go to St. Louis.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2017, 10:52:31 AM »

Literally my first thought.

your first thought three years ago?

TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: