News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: TJ Brown's Internet Connection  ( 1,497 )

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
TJ Brown's Internet Connection
« on: July 08, 2014, 10:03:31 AM »
At least that's the only reason I can fathom for our Resident Chicagoologist to have not posted a thread for the late Senator Alan Dixon, whose body has been cold for over 48 hours now.  Aged 87 years, minus 1 day.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: TJ Brown's Internet Connection
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 10:11:15 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on July 08, 2014, 10:03:31 AM
At least that's the only reason I can fathom for our Resident Chicagoologist to have not posted a thread for the late Senator Alan Dixon, whose body has been cold for over 48 hours now.  Aged 87 years, minus 1 day.

Alive and well. The part of my brain that does bad puns seems to be on the fritz. "Bipartisan gadfly everyone seems to like yet really has no accomplishments in the Senate to speak of dies?"

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 02:04:10 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on July 08, 2014, 10:11:15 AM
Quote from: PANK! on July 08, 2014, 10:03:31 AM

Alive and well. The part of my brain that does bad puns seems to be on the fritz. "Bipartisan gadfly everyone seems to like yet really has no accomplishments in the Senate to speak of dies?"

"Guy whose vote to confirm Clarence Thomas got him primaried by Carol Mosley Braun who won, then got beat by Peter Fitzgerald, who didn't run for re-elect because IL-GOP leaders hated him allowing Obama to take the seat and eventually win the Presidency"?

It's Dixon's fault we have Obama!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 07:14:14 PM »
Al, or: The Pallor
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!