News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Better Call Saul  ( 41,601 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Better Call Saul
« Reply #165 on: January 27, 2018, 10:52:14 AM »
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #166 on: August 07, 2018, 10:20:00 AM »
Maybe Jimmy took Chuck's advice in the last episode to just "embrace it."  I really hated him at the end of this episode. 

I always like the Mike stuff, but I'm now more interested in Nacho's story than anything else.  I never imagined that would happen when I first started watching this show.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #167 on: August 07, 2018, 01:32:12 PM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on August 07, 2018, 10:20:00 AM
Maybe Jimmy took Chuck's advice in the last episode to just "embrace it."  I really hated him at the end of this episode. 

I always like the Mike stuff, but I'm now more interested in Nacho's story than anything else.  I never imagined that would happen when I first started watching this show.

I'm excited for an even closer look at Nacho. So happy this show is back. I chanced into meeting Vince Gilligan the weekend before last and I take that as a good sign for this season.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #168 on: August 13, 2018, 06:20:19 AM »
Quote from: Saul Goodman on August 07, 2018, 01:32:12 PM

I'm excited for an even closer look at Nacho. So happy this show is back. I chanced into meeting Vince Gilligan the weekend before last and I take that as a good sign for this season.

Did you tell him you took his character as your own online character on a Cubs message board?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #169 on: August 13, 2018, 10:30:05 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on August 13, 2018, 06:20:19 AM
Quote from: Saul Goodman on August 07, 2018, 01:32:12 PM

Did you tell him you took his character as your own online character on a Cubs message board?

No, I saved that amusing anecdote for next time.

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #170 on: August 19, 2018, 04:40:06 PM »
I admit it.

I have no clue why Jimmy turned down that sales job and then went right back to the job search.

I also don't get why he thinks Mike would care about Hummel figurine or want to rip those people off.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #171 on: August 19, 2018, 05:33:42 PM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on August 19, 2018, 04:40:06 PM
I admit it.

I have no clue why Jimmy turned down that sales job and then went right back to the job search.

I also don't get why he thinks Mike would care about Hummel figurine or want to rip those people off.

I think he's feeling a lot of guilt about Chuck's death and with that he feels ashamed of who he is. Because those guys were so easily swayed by a Slippin' Jimmy song-and-dance routine that sounded good but had no substance, he doesn't respect them and wouldn't want to work for them. Rejecting them is a rejection of his own self.

As for Mike, I don't think caring about the job is a requirement for him to do it. Jimmy can't steal it himself, therefore he needs a guy, and it's either Mike or Nacho since those are the only guys he knows.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #172 on: August 20, 2018, 11:43:25 PM »
Much to the dismay of mrs. flannj I recognized Tom Lehrer immediately and I sang along.

It is quite possible that I am biggest dork that has ever lived.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #173 on: August 21, 2018, 08:13:32 AM »
Quote from: flannj on August 20, 2018, 11:43:25 PM
Much to the dismay of mrs. flannj I recognized Tom Lehrer immediately and I sang along.

It is quite possible that I am biggest dork that has ever lived.

I saw Tomfoolery. So you're at least tied.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #174 on: August 21, 2018, 09:03:35 PM »
Ira and Gale!

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #175 on: September 11, 2018, 05:33:50 PM »
Was that the first time AMC let someone say "fuck" on the air?  I'm pretty sure they always bleeped it on this show and on Breaking Bad.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #176 on: September 15, 2018, 12:17:03 AM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on September 11, 2018, 05:33:50 PM
Was that the first time AMC let someone say "fuck" on the air?  I'm pretty sure they always bleeped it on this show and on Breaking Bad.

I think I Fucked Ted wasn't bleeped... But I'm not 100%

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #177 on: September 15, 2018, 12:33:13 AM »
Don't get me started about Hummels, much less Lladro.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #178 on: September 15, 2018, 02:12:27 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on September 15, 2018, 12:17:03 AM
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on September 11, 2018, 05:33:50 PM

I think I Fucked Ted wasn't bleeped... But I'm not 100%

I think they muted that. AMC general has a one or two fuck limits per season. But I do think this was one of the first that was out loud, if no the first.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #179 on: September 15, 2018, 03:35:43 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on September 15, 2018, 12:33:13 AM
Don't get me started about Hummels, much less Lladro.

Any opinions on Limoges? Nambé?
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck