News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Girl on the Train  ( 16,413 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
The Girl on the Train
« on: July 06, 2015, 05:01:38 PM »
Struggled my way through this book.  I kept thinking that it would get better.  I was wrong.  I suppose that they will make a movie since (for reasons that I can't comprehend) it is a best seller.  I won't go to see the movie.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Girl on the Train
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 05:18:51 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on July 06, 2015, 05:01:38 PM
Struggled my way through this book.  I kept thinking that it would get better.  I was wrong.  I suppose that they will make a movie since (for reasons that I can't comprehend) it is a best seller.  I won't go to see the movie.

I find that hard to believe.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Girl on the Train
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 05:27:04 PM »
Quote from: Bort on July 06, 2015, 05:18:51 PM
Quote from: CBStew on July 06, 2015, 05:01:38 PM

I find that hard to believe.
Yeah.  You are right.  Mrs. CBS has refused to read the book.  That means that she  will see the movie.  That, in turn, means that I will see the movie.  (How do you think I've stayed married for 55+ years?
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)