News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck It's Silent in Here 2016  ( 61,758 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Fuck It's Silent in Here 2016
« on: August 07, 2015, 04:14:27 PM »
I guess we're doing this, and without Jon Stewart this time. Hoorayyyyyyyyyy
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck It's Silent in Here 2016
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 10:10:23 AM »
So, are we not doing this? 

I'm pretty much the least political person around, but I'm completely embarrassed by basically all candidates on both sides.

Certainly embarrassed by anyone who appears to have an actual chance (assuming Bernie doesn't actually have a chance and that, of anyone, I might not be completely revolted by him.)
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 10:12:19 AM »
Quote from: PenFoe on January 15, 2016, 10:10:23 AM

I'm pretty much the least political person around, but I'm completely embarrassed by basically all candidates on both sides.

Certainly embarrassed by anyone who appears to have an actual chance (assuming Bernie doesn't actually have a chance and that, of anyone, I might not be completely revolted by him.)

You aren't inspired by Lena Dunham doing Hillary's twitter feed for two hours?

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2016, 10:19:32 AM »

I feel the same way. Hillary is pretty awful. The guys on the right are just hopeless human beings.

What a country.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2016, 10:24:37 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on January 15, 2016, 10:19:32 AM

I feel the same way. Hillary is pretty awful. The guys on the right are just hopeless human beings.

What a country.

We're all looking for "least vile". 'Murica.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2016, 10:44:06 AM »
Quote from: Median Desipio Chucklehead on January 15, 2016, 10:24:37 AM

What a country.

I haven't been super pleased with the Obama administration (maybe better as of late) but I'd have been very down with a Biden candidacy.

He appears to be a very decent man.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2016, 10:45:43 AM »
Quote from: PenFoe on January 15, 2016, 10:44:06 AM

What a country.

I haven't been super pleased with the Obama administration (maybe better as of late) but I'd have been very down with a Biden candidacy.

There are rumors he may jump in if Hillary loses Iowa. I'm half tempted to caucus for Bernie just because of that. Biden's the guy I'd definitely hate least out of all of these candidates.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2016, 10:54:38 AM »
Quote from: SKO on January 15, 2016, 10:45:43 AM

What a country.

There are rumors he may jump in if Hillary loses Iowa. I'm half tempted to caucus for Bernie just because of that. Biden's the guy I'd definitely hate least out of all of these candidates.

A Hillary/Trump general election would be satanic.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2016, 11:00:24 AM »
Feel the Bern, motherfuckers

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2016, 11:35:11 AM »
I like Bernie, but the age issue concerns me. It find it kind of crazy that after the youth movement of 2008, most of the serious candidates are senior citizens. (Especially for the democrats.)
M'lady.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2016, 12:13:49 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on January 15, 2016, 11:35:11 AM
I like Bernie, but the age issue concerns me. It find it kind of crazy that after the youth movement of 2008, most of the serious candidates are senior citizens. (Especially for the democrats.)

Why aren't you supporting your fellow Canadian?
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2016, 12:17:58 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on January 15, 2016, 12:13:49 PM
Quote from: Canadouche on January 15, 2016, 11:35:11 AM

Why aren't you supporting your fellow Canadian?

He has forsaken us. Like Conrad Black before him, he must now face the consequences.
M'lady.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2016, 12:51:07 PM »

What a country.

Ship has sailed. He has missed the deadline in a number of states. Sorry!

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2016, 12:53:37 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on January 15, 2016, 12:51:07 PM

What a country.

So, I've been wondering -- what do you do, as a right-ward person who isn't a sociopath? What are you going to do if Trump is actually the nominee?

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2016, 12:55:35 PM »
Quote from: Eli on January 15, 2016, 12:53:37 PM
Quote from: Brownie on January 15, 2016, 12:51:07 PM

What a country.

So, I've been wondering -- what do you do, as a right-ward person who isn't a sociopath? What are you going to do if Trump is actually the nominee?

Agreed - I'm trying to truly understand the best case for conservatives right now.

Even Morph has said he won't vote for Trump, and he's basically turned into a caricature.