News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: One Dead At a Time  ( 4,141 )

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
One Dead At a Time
« on: January 07, 2016, 12:14:06 PM »
First Bonnie Franklin, now Pat Harrington (aka Schneider.)

I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: One Dead At a Time
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 01:30:56 PM »
Goddammit, Pen: a new thread in the Dead Pool?  For a moment, I got my hopes up.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 01:31:24 PM »
"That really made me stiff, by which I mean..."
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2016, 01:38:32 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on January 07, 2016, 01:30:56 PM
Goddammit, Pen: a new thread in the Dead Pool?  For a moment, I got my hopes up.

SEE, CT??

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2016, 01:43:20 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on January 07, 2016, 01:38:32 PM

SEE, CT??

Here's the difference as I see it, most everyone else is either reacting after the thread is posted, or in Tonk's case reacting to thinking it was posted.  You are the only one who begins flooding the messageboard and the Shoutbox (RIP) with WHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOST at 12:01 on January 1st and whinges ceaselessly until Thrill finally posts the damn thing.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2016, 01:44:29 PM »
Quote from: CT III on January 07, 2016, 01:43:20 PM

SEE, CT??

Here's the difference as I see it, most everyone else is either reacting after the thread is posted, or in Tonk's case reacting to thinking it was posted.  You are the only one who begins flooding the messageboard and the Shoutbox (RIP) with WHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOSTWHERESTHEDEADPOOLPOST at 12:01 on January 1st and whinges ceaselessly until Thrill finally posts the damn thing.

My ceaseless whinging is really the differentiator.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2016, 01:48:35 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on January 07, 2016, 01:44:29 PM
Quote from: CT III on January 07, 2016, 01:43:20 PM

SEE, CT??

My ceaseless whinging is really the differentiator.

None of it matters.  I've taken to tweeting at the fucker and he's still apparently busy crafting the figurines for his hippie community hummel collection to get off his ass and give us what we want.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2016, 02:16:36 PM »
To be fair, Pen's probably just really itching to get some points that he may not actually ever get.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2016, 02:24:49 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on January 07, 2016, 02:16:36 PM
To be fair, Pen's probably just really itching to get some points that he may not actually ever get.

They're my points until they're not.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2016, 02:36:50 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on January 07, 2016, 02:24:49 PM

Well, he was my #2, so ON DA BOARD!!!

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2016, 02:39:44 PM »
I'm starting to get a sneaking suspicion that Huey doesn't like vegans, or hippies.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2016, 03:36:59 PM »

As a matter of fact, you've got two picks that could be problematic.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2016, 04:05:44 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on January 07, 2016, 03:36:59 PM

I don't even know if you're referring to Schumacher or McMath, but I stand by both of those picks.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2016, 04:21:59 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on January 07, 2016, 04:05:44 PM

I don't even know if you're referring to Schumacher or McMath, but I stand by both of those picks.

If this is the McMath you're referring to then I call bullshit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahi_McMath_case

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2016, 05:22:56 PM »
Quote from: CT III on January 07, 2016, 04:21:59 PM
Quote from: PenFoe on January 07, 2016, 04:05:44 PM

If this is the McMath you're referring to then I call bullshit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahi_McMath_case

She's more legit than anyone on Death Row with a scheduled execution date.

I'm banking on her family to take her off life support (or her heart to stop beating)in 2016 which is pretty damn unlikely based on any history here.