News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Superb Bowl  ( 1,056 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
The Superb Bowl
« on: February 08, 2016, 01:50:24 PM »
I wasted four hours (including the half time show and post game) of my life that I can never get back.  I didn't appreciate the fact that I was watching something historic.  But the internet has set me straight.  Instead of a poorly played fumble and interception ridden fiasco what I watched was a classic struggle of age versus youth, with my side, (age of course), coming out victorious.  Pour me another Budweiser, please.  Spring training starts next week  Happy Lunar New Year!

"Superb Bowl"  did you see what I did there?
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Superb Bowl
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 04:57:00 PM »
You misspelled Superb Owl.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Superb Bowl
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 07:26:29 PM »
Nothing washes down a disgusting Budweiser like making out with Papa John, Stew.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?