News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Mike Montgomery's Curveball Will Drink The Blood of Nonbelievers Splooge Thread  ( 4,142 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: SKO on July 19, 2017, 03:59:52 PM
Quote from: thehawk on July 19, 2017, 03:00:23 PM
Quote from: SKO on July 19, 2017, 02:42:25 PM
One of us should probably have bumped this when he recorded the final out of the World Series.

We were busy

I'm trying to remember if I was even aware Mike Montgomery was on the mound. After Edwards was pulled I was kind of just catatonic there and then he got Martinez so fast I barely had time to process it and then I spent a good half hour face down on the floor sobbing.

I was too busy staring deep into Kris Bryant's dreamy eyes as he slipped and threw to Anthony for me to remember who the pitcher was.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Second straight very good outing from the marginal upgraxe over John Lackey
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: SKO on August 28, 2017, 09:30:07 PM

Bleacher Nation: Your home for bullshit toleration.

GET HIM SKO
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Based upon his last two outings, I'd say he's a significant upgraxe.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Quality Start Machine on August 29, 2017, 08:09:20 AM

Based upon his last two outings, I'd say he's a significant upgraxe.

Intrepid Reader:  Huey:  Oof.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Pssst ... you're blowing this, Mike

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
"The Cubs have filled Darvish's spot by moving Mike Montgomery from the bullpen to the rotation. Montgomery, who is 2-1 with a 1.14 ERA in four starts, will make his fifth start on Tuesday against the Dodgers."

Please don't tell me that when Darvish comes back Montgomery goes back to the bullpen.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: CBStew on June 18, 2018, 05:18:14 PM
"The Cubs have filled Darvish's spot by moving Mike Montgomery from the bullpen to the rotation. Montgomery, who is 2-1 with a 1.14 ERA in four starts, will make his fifth start on Tuesday against the Dodgers."

Please don't tell me that when Darvish comes back Montgomery goes back to the bullpen.
DRMP

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on June 19, 2018, 08:36:22 PM

DRMP

MRCP
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: PenFoe on June 20, 2018, 10:27:01 AM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on June 19, 2018, 08:36:22 PM

DRMP

MRCP

SEAM
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16