News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Who Picked Your Casket - Stevie Wonder?  ( 1,400 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Who Picked Your Casket - Stevie Wonder?
« on: April 06, 2017, 01:20:22 PM »
Don Rickles, 90.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Who Picked Your Casket - Stevie Wonder?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 01:30:29 PM »

Crapped out game.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 02:24:57 PM »
D.O.A. Sharkey
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 02:25:49 PM »
Bury the puck.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 04:00:38 PM »
I knew he should had never messed with Sinatra (or Flannj's dad)
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2017, 04:25:40 PM »
Huey whiffs again:

Quote from: Brownie on December 02, 2016, 09:28:42 AM
I took a look at the picks and was astonished to see that Fork, Huey and I are the leaders of the survivor pool: 28 unique picks among us, and not one dead.

Only 29 days to go for the 28 to last into 2017:
Richard M. Daley, Charlie Sheen, Jason Van Dyke, Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi (alive as far as we know), Lawrence Taylor, Jared Fogle, Don Shula, Sandy Alderson, Harry Porterfield, Kim Jong Un, Mary Tyler Moore, Billy Graham, Hulk Hogan, Jimmy Carter, Valerie Harper, Amanda Bynes, Chuck Berry, Whitey Ford, Barack Obama, Ed Asner, William Devane, Rip Torn, Johnny Lujack, Bob Dole, Tippi Hedren, Joyce Randolph, and of course the already-celebrating Don Rickles and Bob Newhart:

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 04:20:17 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on April 06, 2017, 04:25:40 PM
Huey whiffs again:

I took a look at the picks and was astonished to see that Fork, Huey and I are the leaders of the survivor pool: 28 unique picks among us, and not one dead.

Richard M. Daley, Charlie Sheen, Jason Van Dyke, Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi (alive as far as we know), Lawrence Taylor, Jared Fogle, Don Shula, Sandy Alderson, Harry Porterfield, Kim Jong Un, Mary Tyler Moore, Billy Graham, Hulk Hogan, Jimmy Carter, Valerie Harper, Amanda Bynes, Chuck Berry, Whitey Ford, Barack Obama, Ed Asner, William Devane, Rip Torn, Johnny Lujack, Bob Dole, Tippi Hedren, Joyce Randolph, and of course the already-celebrating Don Rickles and Bob Newhart:

Replying to to this thread to point out that it turns out I had, in fact, picked Rickles.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2017, 01:36:40 PM »
Quote from: Huey Potatohead on December 14, 2017, 04:20:17 PM
Huey whiffs again:

Replying to to this thread to point out that it turns out I had, in fact, picked Rickles.

In what?

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2017, 07:26:53 AM »
Quote from: CT III on December 15, 2017, 01:36:40 PM
Quote from: Huey Potatohead on December 14, 2017, 04:20:17 PM
Huey whiffs again:

In what?

The Dead Pool, silly-- you know, the thing which you're apparently the Washington Generals of?
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs