News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Bloodline  ( 1,716 )

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Bloodline
« on: January 13, 2017, 11:43:34 AM »
For the Star Wars fans, this is a must read: https://www.amazon.com/Bloodline-Star-Wars-Claudia-Gray/dp/0345511360/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1484329281&sr=1-1&keywords=bloodline

A legitimately good political thriller that explains why Leia stopped being a Senator, came to realize the First Order was a real threat, and started the resistance.

I'm sure you may not take my word for it as the guy who loves all thing Star Wars but as a guy who has read dozens of SW novels there's only a handful I would recommend (for instance the Aftermath books by Chuck Wendig that have been covering the events directly after ROTJ have been kind of underwhelming and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone who isn't a completist) and this is definitely one of them.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015