News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Billy Crystal  ( 1,001 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Billy Crystal
« on: March 02, 2017, 09:53:09 AM »
This doesn't belong under the Boobtube topic, but I don't know where else to put it. I saw Billy Crystal live on stage in Oakland in a show that was supposed to be an hour and a half, but went almost three hours.  All of it was hilarious.  He has done one man specials on HBO and this certainly deserves a wide audience.  I literally laughed until I wheezed.  (Sorry Wheezer)  It is done with Bonnie Hunt "interviewing" him about his life, but her real purpose was to remind him about certain set pieces that he does.  SNL, When Harry Met Sally, City Slickers, hosting the Academy Awards, are all shown on a large screen from time to time and remind you of how long he has been entertaining us.  He was also connected with a lot of sports figures, Muhammed Ali and Howard Cossell, mostly.  This was part of a 40 city tour, I hope they record one and show it on TV.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)