News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: World Baseball Classic: It's a Thing!  ( 1,489 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
World Baseball Classic: It's a Thing!
« on: March 22, 2017, 09:30:34 PM »
...kind of. How did we not have a thread for the nonstop pants-shitting excitement of the WBC? Shame.

Anyway, I'm at the game, mostly rooting for Javy to do something cool. It's a very fun and festive atmosphere and you should go sometime. The end.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: World Baseball Classic: It's a Thing!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 07:26:37 AM »
Quote from: Saul Goodman on March 22, 2017, 09:30:34 PM
...kind of. How did we not have a thread for the nonstop pants-shitting excitement of the WBC? Shame.

Anyway, I'm at the game, mostly rooting for Javy to do something cool. It's a very fun and festive atmosphere and you should go sometime. The end.

I followed it, mostly to see how exciting Javy is. I was pleased, but not surprised, to see all of his base running and defensive gems. I was also not surprised to see him expand his strike zone on a full count and whiff, Sammy Sosa style, on a pitch that was low and away. I think that, if Javy can overcome that habit, then he'll be an insanely good player.
M'lady.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 07:45:41 AM »
Quote from: Canadouche on March 23, 2017, 07:26:37 AM

I followed it, mostly to see how exciting Javy is. I was pleased, but not surprised, to see all of his base running and defensive gems. I was also not surprised to see him expand his strike zone on a full count and whiff, Sammy Sosa style, on a pitch that was low and away. I think that, if Javy can overcome that habit, then he'll be an insanely good player.

Were you, paying tribute, to Al, with all, of these commas?
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 03:16:41 PM »
Quote from: SKO on March 23, 2017, 07:45:41 AM

If he was, he would've put this in its only proper place: a FanShot. Not a FanPost like a common Chad.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2017, 03:43:42 PM »

I followed it, mostly to see how exciting Javy is. I was pleased, but not surprised, to see all of his base running,and defensive gems. I was also not surprised,to see him expand his strike zone, on a full count,and whiff, Sammy Sosa style, on a pitch,that was low and away. I think that, if Javy can overcome that habit, then he'll be,an insanely good player.
fixed
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2017, 05:23:38 PM »
Just remembered that Jon Hamm and his dopey Cardinals hat were shown on the Jumbotron Dodger Vision. Didn't get a chance to ask him how he liked his front-row seat to the 2016 playoffs, but I did boo him loudly from the 400 level. He no doubt questioned his very existence.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2017, 05:53:33 PM »
Quote from: SKO on March 23, 2017, 07:45:41 AM

Nope, I was paying tribute to proper grammar.
M'lady.