News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Americans  ( 1,369 )

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
The Americans
« on: May 24, 2017, 10:27:58 AM »
Really great up until this season.  Slowed down quite a bit. But, the tension at the end of last night's penultimate episode in the penultimate season was terrific.  Looking forward to next week and how this show wraps up next year.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Americans
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 02:50:10 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on May 24, 2017, 10:27:58 AM
Really great up until this season.  Slowed down quite a bit. But, the tension at the end of last night's penultimate episode in the penultimate season was terrific.  Looking forward to next week and how this show wraps up next year.
I am sorry to ruin the surprise, but It turns out that it all took place inside an autistic child's snow globe.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 09:31:17 AM »
Mods!

Agree that this season has been slow, quite a bit of wheel spinning in advance of several shits hitting several fans next week. Interested to see where they take the story with Phillip's brother and son - there are a lot of Russia threads (Mischa, Martha, Oleg, Gabriel) that may or not come together.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 11:31:49 AM »
I searched for it and didn't find it!

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2017, 11:34:32 AM »
Quote from: R-V on May 25, 2017, 09:31:17 AM
Mods!

Agree that this season has been slow, quite a bit of wheel spinning in advance of several shits hitting several fans next week. Interested to see where they take the story with Phillip's brother and son - there are a lot of Russia threads (Mischa, Martha, Oleg, Gabriel) that may or not come together.

This marriage ends in divorce. Just wonder if Phillip gets to stay in America alive or dead. Got a feeling Elizabeth goes full Granholm on him.