Author Topic: WARRIORS ARE CHAMPIONS...AGAIN!  (Read 1009 times)

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • View Profile
    • work
WARRIORS ARE CHAMPIONS...AGAIN!
« on: June 14, 2017, 04:57:44 PM »
We in the Bay Area have just had the pleasure of watching a great team, functioning as a team.  Contrast that with the LeBron James and associates organization.  A play in Cleveland consists of LeBron holding the ball and running down the length of the court where he makes his dramatic dunks to the oohs and aahs of the savants in Ohio.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

CBStew

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • View Profile
    • work
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
  • My son's name is ALSO Bort.
    • View Profile
    • Hitler Getting Punched
Re: WARRIORS ARE CHAMPIONS...AGAIN!
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 07:13:04 PM »
Is Stew putting Apex on blast?
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
  • I HAS OPTOAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 10:45:05 PM »

Pretty sure he doesn't come around here anymore but it never hurts to throw up the wigger signal.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • View Profile
    • Start Kyle Orton
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2017, 09:28:52 AM »

Apex legitimately made fun of bandwagon Warriors fans on facebook the other day and I did not know how to respond to something so incredibly un-self aware. Unless he was being so meta and tongue in cheek about his own bandwagon-ing that it eluded my grasp, in which case he's streets ahead.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
  • I HAS OPTOAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2017, 09:31:42 AM »

Apex legitimately made fun of bandwagon Warriors fans on facebook the other day and I did not know how to respond to something so incredibly un-self aware. Unless he was being so meta and tongue in cheek about his own bandwagon-ing that it eluded my grasp, in which case he's streets ahead.

That's awesome.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
  • Sad Rose, Part III
    • View Profile
    • My Site
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2017, 01:44:47 PM »

Yeah, I saw his comments criticizing the Warriors for signing Durant, because we all know using free agency to create a superteam is

*checks earpiece*

Hold on, I'm being reminded of a team that literally did this:

CBStew

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • View Profile
    • work
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2018, 10:11:21 AM »
WARRIORS!

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2018, 04:53:15 PM »
We in the Bay Area have just had the pleasure of watching a great team, functioning as a team.  Contrast that with the LeBron James and associates organization.  A play in Cleveland consists of LeBron holding the ball and running down the length of the court where he makes his dramatic dunks to the oohs and aahs of the savants in Ohio.

This is because the Warriors have better players than the Cavs.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.