News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Wade the mother fucking Cyborg Davis Splooge Thread  ( 2,807 )

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Wade the mother fucking Cyborg Davis Splooge Thread
« on: September 21, 2017, 11:19:58 PM »
The goddamn brass balls on this guy. Extension please.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Wade the mother fucking Cyborg Davis Splooge Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 11:22:30 PM »
Quote from: SKO on September 21, 2017, 11:19:58 PM
The goddamn brass balls on this guy. Extension please.

Fuck and yes.  Call his agent and extend him tonight.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

WTB...A RING FFS!!

• CUP CHAMPS!!!
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 03:25:36 PM »
He's been nails basically all year, but this game he single-handedly pissed away.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 03:48:56 PM »
Quote from: WTB...A RING FFS!! on September 23, 2017, 03:25:36 PM
He's been nails basically all year, but this game he single-handedly pissed away.

If you're pissing away a game, loss this one away. Win tomorrow and get out of stinktown.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2017, 07:50:06 PM »
Nice going, us. We jinxed Wade.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2017, 08:37:41 PM »
Quote from: Saul Goodman on September 23, 2017, 07:50:06 PM

Meh.  He was due.  Better now than in 2 weeks.  Get it out of the way etc.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2017, 08:40:41 AM »

He had a hand from Joe deciding to press his luck w a second inning after he'd already given up a run and pitched in what, 5 of the last 6 games? I don't blame him for running outta gas.

I get Joe not wanting to trust Rondon, but worst case scenario Hector loses a game you can afford to lose and maybe Wade is available today. Best case Hector looks as good as he did the night before and you win.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2017, 09:19:21 AM »
Quote from: SKO on September 24, 2017, 08:40:41 AM

He had a hand from Joe deciding to press his luck w a second inning after he'd already given up a run and pitched in what, 5 of the last 6 games? I don't blame him for running outta gas.

I get Joe not wanting to trust Rondon, but worst case scenario Hector loses a game you can afford to lose and maybe Wade is available today. Best case Hector looks as good as he did the night before and you win.

Wonder if it's less "trust" in Rondon rather than just not pitching him consecutive days yet.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2017, 09:23:58 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on September 25, 2017, 09:19:21 AM

Wonder if it's less "trust" in Rondon rather than just not pitching him consecutive days yet.

Yeah, none of the options were great, I just leaned toward "give Wade a break" because he was looking pretty ragged and even admitted after the game he was pretty gassed. Fortunately Quintana gave everyone a much needed break.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2017, 09:34:55 AM »
Quote from: SKO on September 25, 2017, 09:23:58 AM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on September 25, 2017, 09:19:21 AM

Yeah, none of the options were great, I just leaned toward "give Wade a break" because he was looking pretty ragged and even admitted after the game he was pretty gassed. Fortunately Quintana gave everyone a much needed break.

After tomorrow, there will be about 8 days with no meaningful games. Everyone rests.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2017, 10:51:29 AM »
Quote from: Huey Potatohead on September 23, 2017, 08:37:41 PM
Quote from: Saul Goodman on September 23, 2017, 07:50:06 PM

Meh.  He was due.  Better now than in 2 weeks.  Get it out of the way etc.

Ironically, he sucked after Wilson was good.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2017, 11:35:36 AM »

Joe was just practicing his WS game 7 bullpen management.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2017, 02:12:06 PM »
Quote from: Oleg on September 25, 2017, 11:35:36 AM

Joe was just practicing his WS game 7 bullpen management.

Somewhere Aroldis sheds a single tear, then shoots it in his garage.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2017, 12:04:36 AM »
How the fuck did he pull that off

HumbleJerry

• Wallet Inspector
  • Sam Fuld Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2017, 01:04:32 AM »
Somebody get this man a bag of ice, a hooker, and a bottle of tequila.