News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Goodbye, Columbus  ( 710 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Goodbye, Columbus
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 11:07:28 PM »
I can remember far enough back to when I didn't find that book repulsive.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

CBStew

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 10:35:37 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on May 23, 2018, 11:07:28 PM

If you thought that was repulsive then Portnoy's Complaint must have really freaked you out.

If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2018, 11:44:41 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on May 28, 2018, 10:35:37 AM

If you thought that was repulsive then Portnoy's Complaint must have really freaked you out.

Never did it. There's a backstory here involving my deflowering, a motorcycle and toaster oven, etc.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

CBStew

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2018, 04:17:08 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on May 28, 2018, 11:44:41 PM

Never did it. There's a backstory here involving my deflowering, a motorcycle and toaster oven, etc.
You were deflowered with a toaster oven while on a motorcycle?  Why does nothing like that ever happen to me?

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2018, 05:10:29 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on May 29, 2018, 04:17:08 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on May 28, 2018, 11:44:41 PM

You were deflowered with a toaster oven while on a motorcycle?  Why does nothing like that ever happen to me?

Too busy reading about masturbation?
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck