News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Brandon Morrow Politely Says "Fuck You" At 100 MPH Appreciation Thread  ( 1,249 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
That was fucking nasty shit today.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Saul Goodman on May 25, 2018, 04:11:10 PM

The three Giants' batters in the ninth looked like they had dinner reservations on Rush Street and didn't want to be late.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: CBStew on May 25, 2018, 06:45:14 PM
Quote from: Saul Goodman on May 25, 2018, 04:11:10 PM

The three Giants' batters in the ninth looked like they had dinner reservations on Rush Street and didn't want to be late.

The had horse testicles to paint orange.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Back to the DL, retroactive to Monday, for "right biceps inflammation."  Please get Britton just in case.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Shooter

• Fukakke Fan Club
I wonder if they'll pick up his $12M option for 2020.