News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Price of season tickets?  ( 1,704 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Price of season tickets?
« on: September 30, 2018, 07:36:05 PM »
My dad and I are trying to figure out how much Pink Hat Guy pays for his season tickets. All I'm finding is the four "club" prices, which include booze and so forth. But what about regular primo seats?
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Price of season tickets?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 04:13:12 PM »
I'm pretty sure that those seats now come with entry into the 1914 club 'standard' (I have on good authority that Mr. Pinkhat is in the club regually).  The price of the tickets basically doubled from last year to this, however, and run in the neighborhood of $65,000 per ticket per year.
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 06:26:39 PM »
Quote from: thehawk on October 12, 2018, 04:13:12 PM
I'm pretty sure that those seats now come with entry into the 1914 club 'standard' (I have on good authority that Mr. Pinkhat is in the club regually).  The price of the tickets basically doubled from last year to this, however, and run in the neighborhood of $65,000 per ticket per year.

Jeezums. Thanks.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 09:17:55 AM »

Looks like he drops upwards of 200 large. Corporate seats, so it's all written off.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 10:05:58 AM »
Quote from: Quality Start Machine on October 15, 2018, 09:17:55 AM

Looks like he drops upwards of 200 large. Corporate seats, so it's all written off.

Quote from: article
That includes the four in the first row behind home plate and 12 in the fifth row.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.