News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Things That Aggravate Wheezer Thread  ( 4,348 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Things That Aggravate Wheezer Thread
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2018, 01:41:36 PM »
But not before I complain about people who tap their umbrellas on the sidewalk like canes. It's not even snowing, moron, nor is any precipitation expected. What the fuck are you doing with the umbrella in the first place? Tap, tap, tap. Just add a fucking bow tie to round out the operation.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2018, 11:15:37 PM »
... Unresectable inguinal epidermoid cysts.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2018, 12:34:56 AM »
Narcissistic, lame suicide attempts for show. Even worse is when someone else doubles down to share the same locked ward. Oh, wait, I have to come and visit? Gotcha.

(This is from a long time ago, but I've just been switched back to Wellbutrin and am quite irritable and anorectic.)

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2018, 01:30:28 AM »
Inability to get the Shingrix vaccine. Supply, demand,  or neither, when you get right down to it.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2018, 11:50:08 PM »
Hair-twirling undergraduates. It's like the new onychophagy.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2018, 02:23:32 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on November 29, 2018, 11:50:08 PM

I saw this thing on ITV the other week
Said that if she played with her hair, she's probably keen
She's playing with her hair well regularly
So I reckon I could well be in
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2018, 11:18:06 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on November 30, 2018, 02:23:32 AM
Quote from: Wheezer on November 29, 2018, 11:50:08 PM

I saw this thing on ITV the other week
Said that if she played with her hair, she's probably keen
She's playing with her hair well regularly
So I reckon I could well be in

Gag me with a spoon.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2018, 03:53:22 PM »
OK, this more amuses me than irritates, but I keep running into a young woman, undergrad or grad student, at the liquor store (I buy single cans of Lagunitas and Dogfish in the afternoon; more after what is effectively cat death row). She sports a lesbian hairdo, complete with poorly chosen highlights--butch with bleached highlights on top--and she's buying 12-packs of Bood Lite day in and day out.

I mean, the students seem to be "partying hard" lately (there was a kid on the campus shuttle last night with a case of Natty Lite), but the recurrence of this one stands out for me.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2018, 05:16:41 AM »
Back to annoyances: Slovenian "sparkling" mineral water. The stuff I got today was about as fizzy as my balls.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2018, 05:18:46 AM »
Black nitrile gloves, size L.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2018, 02:18:38 PM »
WFMT, with the sole exception of The Midnight Special.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2018, 10:11:31 AM »
"Power walkers."

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2018, 12:25:13 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on December 04, 2018, 10:11:31 AM
"Power walkers."
What about my medical walker with the tennis balls stuck on the two legs that don't have wheels?
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2018, 12:55:51 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on December 04, 2018, 12:25:13 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on December 04, 2018, 10:11:31 AM
"Power walkers."

What about my medical walker with the tennis balls stuck on the two legs that don't have wheels?

When I had to use a walker (random street violence, fought back against these two shits, shredded right meniscus), I didn't get no fancy wheels.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2018, 12:38:55 PM »
Students who are so germophobic that they leave the tap running in the library bathroom after washing their hands.