News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Where's my sandwich?  ( 1,048 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Where's my sandwich?
« on: January 07, 2019, 01:32:38 AM »
I'm just going to set this up, a thread for dreams. My imaginary ex, I thought, woke up, and I told her that her cat really liked Thousand Island dressing (I have to eat silently in the dark, and it was the nearest condiment to put on the chicken and tortilla), but these were the words she uttered.

Yes, we have no sandwiches, we have no sandwiches tonight. I mean, I could make one, but she's back to sleep. Hell, the hippie produce store is open till 2 a.m., but this cloth is called khaki.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Where's my sandwich?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 04:21:48 AM »
I dreamed that I ate my pillow, and when I woke up my giant marshmallow was gone.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 10:01:51 AM »
All I've got today is a gin rummy hand, but I had to get up early to call IDHS. The hold time was only 45 minutes at 8:02 a.m. This proved to be informative but not helpful. The Web site is nightmarish, though, to bring this full circle.

Have I already related what happened after I took the advice of Omni magazine about lucid dreaming?
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 09:33:54 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on January 08, 2019, 10:01:51 AM
All I've got today is a gin rummy hand, but I had to get up early to call IDHS. The hold time was only 45 minutes at 8:02 a.m. This proved to be informative but not helpful. The Web site is nightmarish, though, to bring this full circle.

Have I already related what happened after I took the advice of Omni magazine about lucid dreaming?

I use Penthouse Forum as my magazine for dreams.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 07:00:09 AM »
I dreamed, on and off, for fully six hours last night about a Gremlin (i.e. one of the Gremlins from the film) who would fucking NOT give me back the keys to my Bentley.  It was fucking exhausting.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2019, 11:39:38 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on January 10, 2019, 07:00:09 AM
I dreamed, on and off, for fully six hours last night about a Gremlin (i.e. one of the Gremlins from the film) who would fucking NOT give me back the keys to my Bentley.  It was fucking exhausting.
I dreamt last night that I was watching a bicycling race on TV, but the cyclists were geese, and one of them was cheating by jamming things into the spokes of the other geese's wheels.  There were no Bentleys. 
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Shooter

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2019, 01:06:29 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on January 10, 2019, 07:00:09 AM
Would he have given you the keys to an AMC Gremlin?