News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Peter King's MMQB  ( 67,226 )

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Peter King's MMQB
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2007, 12:09:40 PM »
You know how I know you guys are ghey? You feel sorry for Tony Homo. While you were feeling sorry for him he was in a fivesome with three Dallas Cowgirls and Peter King.

Bullshit.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

Huey

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2007, 12:11:27 PM »
Quote from: Apex on January 08, 2007, 12:09:40 PM
You know how I know you guys are ghey? You feel sorry for Tony Homo. While you were feeling sorry for him he was in a fivesome with three Dallas Cowgirls and Peter King.

Bullshit.

Coming from the "Peter King of the P'Nut Tillman World", well I'm not quite sure how to take that, Apex.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2007, 12:14:26 PM »
Take it as a frothy rant from a man who waved bye-bye to the world of the sane definitely a few years ago.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

JD, Too

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2007, 02:58:26 PM »
Quote from: Apex on January 08, 2007, 12:09:40 PM

Bullshit.

I just wanna clarify that I didn't mean that I felt sorry for Romo.  I was agreeing with the part about the sportswriters.
"Ad hominem attacks, and childish ones at that, do not an argument make."----- IT

EG

• Editor, The 3 A.M. Assumptive Reader's Review of the Perfect Verses.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2007, 09:36:54 AM »
Bump again.

Peter King has the Bears (who are going to the Super Bowl, in case anyone has forgotten) ranked fourth in his Fine Fifteen.  Don't bother reading the rest of it, he just spends the whole time talking about how he has long conversations with Peyton Manning that sometimes go 45 minutes.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/peter_king/01/21/playoffs/1.html

Apexx

• Apul is edad.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2007, 09:55:29 AM »
Quote5. New Orleans (11-7). All week, Sean Payton told his team how important it was to not fumble and to play field-position football. You can talk about all the factors you want in the Bears' victory, but for my money, it's the three lost fumbles. Really not smart.

That's what generally happens to teams who get punched in their stupid face.

The Thirteenth Tenet of Pexism: Internet Apex is the id barking at you and you deserve everything you get from it.

Slaky!

• Still Slakin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2007, 10:01:42 AM »
Quote from: Apex. on January 22, 2007, 09:55:29 AM
Quote5. New Orleans (11-7). All week, Sean Payton told his team how important it was to not fumble and to play field-position football. You can talk about all the factors you want in the Bears' victory, but for my money, it's the three lost fumbles. Really not smart.

Apex...the Colts eh? That's gotta be extra annoying for you.

Huey

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2007, 10:02:01 AM »

Seriously.  All 3 fumbles were forced.  It wasn' like they just put the ball on the turf.  

He's a maroon, but I'm loving all the Bears Hate.  Fuck these guys sideways with a goalpost.

JS

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2007, 10:14:35 AM »
Quote from: Huey on January 22, 2007, 10:02:01 AM

Seriously.  All 3 fumbles were forced.  It wasn' like they just put the ball on the turf.  

He's a maroon, but I'm loving all the Bears Hate.  f@#$ these guys sideways with a goalpost.

Keep the hate going all the way to Feb 4th.

Apexx

• Apul is edad.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2007, 10:18:11 AM »
I had trouble sleeping last night to begin with so I wandered out to the couch at 12:30 and started looking through some of my '85 Bears books. It was quite pleasant. I actually dozed off at about 1 a.m. but heard the downstairs door open and somebody creeping up the stairs to my apartment door, which I'd stupidly left unlocked. My dog started going apeshit and I looked around quickly for something big and heavy to swing. As soon as I found one of my girlfriend's wooden Cambodian goddess statue things the door opened and my drunk ass friend ducked his head in. He looked up and saw me standing there in my underwear and started mumbling some jibberish. A couple of his friends were walking up behind him but I kicked them all out and went downstairs to have a word with them. They were drunk and stupid. Talking about Rex this and Rex that. Their girlfriend's were out there too. I told them to have a good night and then turned around and mooned them.

Motherf@#$ers were shooting off fireworks all over the goddamn neighborhood at like 2 a.m. and it kept waking my dog up and his barks woke my ass up. So I'm going on very little sleep. A couple people came to my desk to laugh and talk shit but I just told them not to lay it on too heavy because if the Colts lose they'll have to wear it for a long time. It seemed in their haste to trash the Bears they hadn't considered that the Colts could actually lose to a team with a stout defense and a punishing ground game.

Jacksonville. Jaguars. Female. Doges.

Suck it.
The Thirteenth Tenet of Pexism: Internet Apex is the id barking at you and you deserve everything you get from it.

Augie-O

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2007, 10:22:55 AM »
Quote from: Huey on January 22, 2007, 10:02:01 AM

He's a maroon, but I'm loving all the Bears Hate.  f@#$ these guys sideways with a goalpost.

Thats a lot bigger than a broom.  That would hurt.

Augie-O

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2007, 10:24:29 AM »
Quote from: Apex. on January 22, 2007, 10:18:11 AM
I had trouble sleeping last night to begin with so I wandered out to the couch at 12:30 and started looking through some of my '85 Bears books. It was quite pleasant. I actually dozed off at about 1 a.m. but heard the downstairs door open and somebody creeping up the stairs to my apartment door, which I'd stupidly left unlocked. My dog started going apeshit and I looked around quickly for something big and heavy to swing. As soon as I found one of my girlfriend's wooden Cambodian goddess statue things the door opened and my drunk ass friend ducked his head in. He looked up and saw me standing there in my underwear and started mumbling some jibberish. A couple of his friends were walking up behind him but I kicked them all out and went downstairs to have a word with them. They were drunk and stupid. Talking about Rex this and Rex that. Their girlfriend's were out there too. I told them to have a good night and then turned around and mooned them.

Motherf@#$ers were shooting off fireworks all over the goddamn neighborhood at like 2 a.m. and it kept waking my dog up and his barks woke my ass up. So I'm going on very little sleep. A couple people came to my desk to laugh and talk shit but I just told them not to lay it on too heavy because if the Colts lose they'll have to wear it for a long time. It seemed in their haste to trash the Bears they hadn't considered that the Colts could actually lose to a team with a stout defense and a punishing ground game.

Suck it.

Ahh, Indiana and people walking around lighting off fireworks.  You do live in Indiana, right?

Apexx

• Apul is edad.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2007, 10:55:23 AM »
Quote from: Augie-O on January 22, 2007, 10:24:29 AM
Quote from: Apex. on January 22, 2007, 10:18:11 AM

Suck it.

Ahh, Indiana and people walking around lighting off fireworks.  You do live in Indiana, right?

Downtown Indianapolis

JD, Too

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2007, 03:52:10 PM »

I agree with King.  It was just silly gameplan the Saints had.  The Saints should have put more thought into.  I can't even figure out what they were trying to accomplish by losing 3 fumbles. 

Silly. 

Just silly.
"Ad hominem attacks, and childish ones at that, do not an argument make."----- IT

Kermit

• Desipio Party Planner
  • Administrator
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2007, 04:08:29 PM »
Quote from: JD, Too on January 22, 2007, 03:52:10 PM

I agree with King.  It was just silly gameplan the Saints had.  The Saints should have put more thought into.  I can't even figure out what they were trying to accomplish by losing 3 fumbles. 

Silly. 

Just silly.

They must have seen how well the plan worked for the NFC CHAMPION BEARS against the Cardinals.
Hire Jim Essian!

Validated JD 08/10/07