News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Iron Man  ( 19,539 )

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
Re: Iron Man
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2008, 01:33:19 PM »
Quote from: Weebs on May 09, 2008, 01:29:29 PM
Quote from: powen01 on May 09, 2008, 01:23:23 PM
Quote from: PTanner on May 09, 2008, 01:00:41 PM
Quote from: Weebs on May 09, 2008, 12:57:20 PM
Quote from: PTanner on May 09, 2008, 12:42:28 PM
Quote from: Weebs on May 09, 2008, 12:37:18 PM
Quote from: powen01 on May 09, 2008, 12:31:09 PM
Quote from: bocaj on May 09, 2008, 12:24:20 PM
Quote from: powen01 on May 09, 2008, 12:19:39 PM
Quote from: bocaj on May 09, 2008, 12:01:06 PM
Quote from: powen01 on May 09, 2008, 11:14:17 AM
Quote from: TDubbs on May 09, 2008, 09:43:51 AM

You guys are both fucking nerds.  You're both college students.  Seriously, and I'm being serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer, GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING.  I don't give a shit what, but get off the damn interweb and e-bitch slapping each other.  For fucks sake, go see what a real woman's vagina looks like in the flesh.  It might look a little scary at first, but once you put your weiner inside of it, it's awesome.  DO IT.  DO IT NOW.  3,2,1. . .GO.  5,4,3,2,1. . .

They're both in college?  What the fuck is a matter with you people?  I wholeheartedly agree with TDubbs on this one, and I will add much wiser words (obviously not mine)...  I also highlighted the key points for your own edification.

Grandpa: Are you gettin any? You can tell me. Are you gettin' any?
Dwayne: [shakes his head no]
Grandpa: Christ! what are you? 15? My God man! You gotta be gettin' that young stuff! The young stuff is the best stuff in the world. Your jail bait, their jail bait. You turn sixteen and your looking at three to five.

Grandpa: [to Dwayne] Fuck a lotta women, kid, I have no reason to lie to you. Not just one, a lotta women.
Richard: Okay, dad, I think we get it.
Grandpa: [to Dwayne] Are you getting it? Is it going in anywhere? No, don't show me the pad. I don't wanna see the fucking pad.

No thanks. I'm not looking to fuck any 15 year olds, anytime soon (though, maybe later on...).

But, anyways, does arguing on a messageboard automatically mean you're not "fuck[ing] a lotta woman"? I'm sure there's at least one special person out there who would beg to differ.

"Fuck a lotta women"

women>15 year olds

Shouldn't you be in class?

"You gotta be gettin' that young stuff! The young stuff is the best stuff in the world. Your jail bait, their jail bait. You turn sixteen and your looking at three to five." Ummm, then what does that mean exactly? I've already turned sixteen, so, whatever he's telling me to "be gettin'" would land me with "three to five." But this clarification is inane. By the way, it's summer break for me.

I skipped that part because it doesn't conveniently fit my needs.

Besides, take the advice relative to your legal position...  now who's being nitpicky?

And if it's summer break, get a job.  Go bang some dirty poon.  Smoke some reefer out of a skull.  Have fun. 

I'm going to defend myself with the sheer fact that I care more about my career than almost anything else at this point.  I'm entering a very, VERY competitive field and would rather have a job I enjoy when I get out of college rather than seek instant gratification in the form of slutty bitches that I couldn't tolerate for more than 5 minutes before wanting to stab them in the throat.  I guess I hold myself to slightly higher moral values.

you'll get over it.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

See how it plays out.

"I guess I hold myself to slightly higher moral values."

So having consensual sex in a monogamous relationship instantly puts you on higher moral ground than two adults having consensual sex with no strings attached?

For all my bravado and blustering, I agree with you on every point, except that one.

I wasn't saying that in regards to having consensual, no strings attached sex.  I wouldn't have a problem with that other than the fact that it brings on a whole mess of other problems that I'd rather not deal with.  My reasoning for not doing it isn't because I think it's morally wrong.

Then how does your position put you on a relatively higher moral ground or indicate that you have higher moral values?

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2008, 01:38:42 PM »

You guys are both fucking nerds.  You're both college students.  Seriously, and I'm being serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer, GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING.  I don't give a shit what, but get off the damn interweb and e-bitch slapping each other.  For fucks sake, go see what a real woman's vagina looks like in the flesh.  It might look a little scary at first, but once you put your weiner inside of it, it's awesome.  DO IT.  DO IT NOW.  3,2,1. . .GO.  5,4,3,2,1. . .

They're both in college?  What the fuck is a matter with you people?  I wholeheartedly agree with TDubbs on this one, and I will add much wiser words (obviously not mine)...  I also highlighted the key points for your own edification.

Grandpa: Christ! what are you? 15? My God man! You gotta be gettin' that young stuff! The young stuff is the best stuff in the world. Your jail bait, their jail bait. You turn sixteen and your looking at three to five.

Grandpa: [to Dwayne] Fuck a lotta women, kid, I have no reason to lie to you. Not just one, a lotta women.
Grandpa: [to Dwayne] Are you getting it? Is it going in anywhere? No, don't show me the pad. I don't wanna see the fucking pad.

No thanks. I'm not looking to fuck any 15 year olds, anytime soon (though, maybe later on...).

But, anyways, does arguing on a messageboard automatically mean you're not "fuck[ing] a lotta woman"? I'm sure there's at least one special person out there who would beg to differ.

"Fuck a lotta women"

women>15 year olds

"You gotta be gettin' that young stuff! The young stuff is the best stuff in the world. Your jail bait, their jail bait. You turn sixteen and your looking at three to five." Ummm, then what does that mean exactly? I've already turned sixteen, so, whatever he's telling me to "be gettin'" would land me with "three to five." But this clarification is inane. By the way, it's summer break for me.

Besides, take the advice relative to your legal position...  now who's being nitpicky?

And if it's summer break, get a job.  Go bang some dirty poon.  Smoke some reefer out of a skull.  Have fun. 

I'm going to defend myself with the sheer fact that I care more about my career than almost anything else at this point.  I'm entering a very, VERY competitive field and would rather have a job I enjoy when I get out of college rather than seek instant gratification in the form of slutty bitches that I couldn't tolerate for more than 5 minutes before wanting to stab them in the throat.  I guess I hold myself to slightly higher moral values.

you'll get over it.

See how it plays out.

So having consensual sex in a monogamous relationship instantly puts you on higher moral ground than two adults having consensual sex with no strings attached?

For all my bravado and blustering, I agree with you on every point, except that one.

I wasn't saying that in regards to having consensual, no strings attached sex.  I wouldn't have a problem with that other than the fact that it brings on a whole mess of other problems that I'd rather not deal with.  My reasoning for not doing it isn't because I think it's morally wrong.

The only mess I have to deal with is the wet spot on the sheets and getting the bitch a paper towel to clean her face and hogans off.  I'm a gentleman, though, in that regard.
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2008, 01:39:42 PM »
Quote from: TDubbs on May 09, 2008, 01:38:42 PM

"Fuck a lotta women"

women>15 year olds

you'll get over it.

See how it plays out.

The only mess I have to deal with is the wet spot on the sheets and getting the bitch a paper towel to clean her face and hogans off.  I'm a gentleman, though, in that regard.

You still have to get her out of the residence though.  If she's fat, it complicates things.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2008, 01:43:53 PM »

Your mistake, my friend, is going back to your place.  You go there, you can leave whenever.  Problem solved.  That's why you always say you live in teh burbs and are about to move to the city.  Or say you have a buddy staying with you so you guys can't go back to your place.  Duh.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2008, 01:49:42 PM »
Quote from: TDubbs on May 09, 2008, 01:43:53 PM

Your mistake, my friend, is going back to your place.  You go there, you can leave whenever.  Problem solved.  That's why you always say you live in teh burbs and are about to move to the city.  Or say you have a buddy staying with you so you guys can't go back to your place.  Duh.

Very true.  I stand corrected.

Bonus:  Since she's fat, you know she's got some Mars bars or Snickers hidden somewhere near her bed.  Instant breakfast.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2008, 01:50:11 PM »
Quote from: powen01 on May 09, 2008, 01:33:19 PM

Then how does your position put you on a relatively higher moral ground or indicate that you have higher moral values?

I guess a better way to say it is I think I have my priorities in the right places and choose to not conform the standard of the "college life" in favor of pursuing a goal I find more important.  And it's not like I neglect having a social life.  I just know how to balance it correctly and I make sure certain things take priority over others.  I'll allow myself to relax a bit more in two weeks when I'm done working as the lead designer on an 85+ page document, writing another paper, writing an online interactive narrative, designing and scripting a single player level, writing another document for a virtual world and working on a project outside of classes creating new levels for Portal.  THEN I'll spend some more time at the bars and searching out beautiful women with massive hogans.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2008, 01:53:23 PM »
Quote from: Weebs on May 09, 2008, 01:50:11 PM

I guess a better way to say it is I think I have my priorities in the right places and choose to not conform the standard of the "college life" in favor of pursuing a goal I find more important.  And it's not like I neglect having a social life.  I just know how to balance it correctly and I make sure certain things take priority over others.  I'll allow myself to relax a bit more in two weeks when I'm done working as the lead designer on an 85+ page document, writing another paper, writing an online interactive narrative, designing and scripting a single player level, writing another document for a virtual world and working on a project outside of classes creating new levels for Portal.  THEN I'll spend some more time at the bars and searching out beautiful women with massive hogans.

Take it from a bunch of assholes that have real jobs and make money.  If you don't just drill chicks and party, you're missing out.  You have the rest of your life to be a doucherocket.  Nobody gives a shit where you went to college or what your GPA was or anything.  Just graduate barely and you'll be fine.  It's called life.  Seriously Weebs (and Boc, if you can grow a pube or two), let us live thru your college lives.  I don't want to hear about you going and seeing stupid fucking movies every Friday night.  I want to hear about you making fucking movies with fucking.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2008, 01:57:54 PM »
Quote from: TDubbs on May 09, 2008, 01:53:23 PM

Take it from a bunch of assholes that have real jobs and make money.  If you don't just drill chicks and party, you're missing out.  You have the rest of your life to be a doucherocket.  Nobody gives a shit where you went to college or what your GPA was or anything.  Just graduate barely and you'll be fine.  It's called life.  Seriously Weebs (and Boc, if you can grow a pube or two), let us live thru your college lives.  I don't want to hear about you going and seeing stupid fucking movies every Friday night.  I want to hear about you making fucking movies with fucking.

Unfortunately for my career, the ONLY thing they care about is a portfolio.  I agree that GPA doesn't really matter (though a degree does), but everybody I've talked to in the industry says they need to see completed work.  I wish I could go through school with Cs and be just fine.  It's like trying to be a director.  Nobody's going to give a shit that you have a film degree if you don't have a lot of great films to show people.  I'll hopefully let you guys live vicariously through my 20s once I have the free time to enjoy them more.  I promise, I'll provide at least one good fucking story (that's a story about fucking) by the time my summer is over.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2008, 02:02:04 PM »
Quote from: Weebs on May 09, 2008, 01:57:54 PM

Unfortunately for my career, the ONLY thing they care about is a portfolio.  I agree that GPA doesn't really matter (though a degree does), but everybody I've talked to in the industry says they need to see completed work.  I wish I could go through school with Cs and be just fine.  It's like trying to be a director.  Nobody's going to give a shit that you have a film degree if you don't have a lot of great films to show people.  I'll hopefully let you guys live vicariously through my 20s once I have the free time to enjoy them more.  I promise, I'll provide at least one good fucking story (that's a story about fucking) by the time my summer is over.

We'll believe it when we see the pictures, Romeo

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2008, 02:08:23 PM »
writing an online interactive narrative, designing and scripting a single player level, writing another document for a virtual world and working on a project outside of classes creating new levels for Portal. 

I have no idea what any of this means. Are you building a time machine or something? College sounds a lot harder than it was back in the early oughts.

bocaj

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2008, 02:13:24 PM »
Quote from: RV on May 09, 2008, 02:08:23 PM
writing an online interactive narrative, designing and scripting a single player level, writing another document for a virtual world and working on a project outside of classes creating new levels for Portal. 

I have no idea what any of this means. Are you building a time machine or something? College sounds a lot harder than it was back in the early oughts.

If this is a time machine... then, yes, he is building a time machine.
How can we win, when fools can be kings? Don't waste your time or time will waste you...

bocaj

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2008, 02:18:07 PM »

I try growing them, believe me, I do. But everytime I try making one come out, I just end up bursting a vein in my eye or getting my jaw stuck together for 20 minutes. Am I doing something wrong (besides double posting)?
How can we win, when fools can be kings? Don't waste your time or time will waste you...

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2008, 02:31:08 PM »

I would say that is a much better way to say it.  You've got your shit in order.  And the good thing is that when you aren't busy, the bars will still be loaded with skanks.  So will eHarmony...

Thrillho

• Out of bed and full of beans!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2008, 02:47:27 PM »

Sexy stabbing?

(BTW, Weebs... FWIW, I'm thinking you might want to cut out this whole earnest moral values kick before you wake up one day to find your bed in the middle of the quad an NSBB "Social" thread.)
FADE IN:

EXT. COUNTRY HWY - DITCH - ESTABLISHING

BOZ
     I'm a...

We zoom in tight on BOZ'S intense fucking eyes

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

SPFX: Something FUCKING explodes! HOLY SHIT!

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2008, 02:54:56 PM »
Quote from: Thrillho on May 09, 2008, 02:47:27 PM

Sexy stabbing?

(BTW, Weebs... FWIW, I'm thinking you might want to cut out this whole earnest moral values kick before you wake up one day to find your bed in the middle of the quad an NSBB "Social" thread.)

Well it's not like I'm a giant pussy.  I'm just saying I have my priorities set and I could give a crap about maintaining some sort of social standard.  If I was some freak that sat home 24 hours a day and maintained no communication with the outside world, I'd welcome open criticism.