News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Help a moran help others...  ( 13,346 )

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Help a moran help others...
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2010, 02:40:04 PM »
Still time to donate.

I think I've made the full transition from degenerate wino to degenerate behind the counter at the peep show joint.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2010, 03:18:05 PM »
Quote from: Fork on June 01, 2010, 02:40:04 PM
Still time to donate.

I think I've made the full transition from degenerate wino to degenerate behind the counter at the peep show strip club joint.

Me'd.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2010, 03:04:48 PM »
Help the Kohl Children's Museum of Greater Chicago support its wonderful programs by buying a few raffle tickets for a chance to win one of five (well, make it four) fantastic prizes:

• Two tickets to a Hawks game, 2 rows off the glass and 2 nights at the Fairmont Chicago. Game to be determined.
  • Golf for you and a friend at Medinah plus lunch.
  • Apple I-Pad (16GB with wifi)
  • $500 cash
  • 2 Cubs tickets to a September game against the Astros plus a $50 gift card to EJ's Place Restaurant (in Skokie). I've never been to EJ's Place, but I'm confident in saying that this would be the highlight of this prize package.

The best part: you can pick which drawing you'd like to enter. Hate yourself and whichever friend you'd bring to Wrigley Field? Go for the Cubs tickets! Care not to be saddled with two Cubs tickets in September? Go for the IPad! Have no idea what the hell you'll do with an IPad since you already have a laptop and a phone? Go for the Hawks game and hotel! Hate hockey? Go for the Medinah package! Want to buy T.J. Brown a gift that retails around $500? Go for the cash!

The drawing will be Monday, August 30 at the Kohl Children's Museum Golf Outing.  Tickets are $10 each, $50 for six or $100 for 13. You can buy your raffle tickets online: http://www.kohlchildrensmuseum.org/visit/events/golf2010

Simply scroll past the options about playing and order any number of raffle tickets below. Select the drawing in which you'd like to be entered, mention me as the referral (or mention Chuck), and buy your raffle tickets. 

And if you want to partake in the outing, we still have a few foursomes open.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2011, 03:08:01 PM »
Bump.

It's that time again. All I ask is a day's lunch money. If you can do more, that is awesome.

If you can't spare as much, anything is appreciated.

Thanks.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2011, 12:36:29 PM »
Quote from: Fork on February 11, 2011, 03:08:01 PM
Bump.

It's that time again. All I ask is a day's lunch money. If you can do more, that is awesome.

If you can't spare as much, anything is appreciated.

Thanks.

Bump.

The event is next Friday...donate a little and I'll grind up on Ginger Zee. Donate a lot and I'll grind up on Mike Adamle.
TIME TO POST!

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2016, 08:30:09 AM »
Bump.

Can you guys find it in your heart to buy one (or more) of thise shirts?

8 bucks from each shirt goes for breast cancer research and helping patients.

Not affiliated with Komen, and Alvin gets no skim.

No word on whether they take money orders.
TIME TO POST!

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2016, 09:14:47 AM »
Quote from: Median Desipio Chucklehead on March 07, 2016, 08:30:09 AM
Bump.

I'd rather just shell out 8 bucks to the charity than be seen in that shirt.  Got a link to that?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2016, 09:41:22 AM »
Quote from: Oleg on March 07, 2016, 09:14:47 AM
Quote from: Median Desipio Chucklehead on March 07, 2016, 08:30:09 AM
Bump.

I'd rather just shell out 8 bucks to the charity than be seen in that shirt.  Got a link to that?

Since it's you, how long would anybody be able to read it under all the gravy anyway?

http://amdwcc.org

And yes, they take money orders.
TIME TO POST!