News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fork's Old Jokes In The City 2  ( 3,701 )

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Fork's Old Jokes In The City 2
« on: May 13, 2010, 01:45:58 PM »
Please keep that thread at 0 views.  Has to be the same joke as last time, no?

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fork's Old Jokes In The City 2
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 01:50:19 PM »
For me, the first casualty of Andy truncating the archives is that I can't link to that the Sex and the City I thread when Fork did the same thing.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 02:36:39 PM »
12 homos viewed it.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 02:47:34 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on May 13, 2010, 02:36:39 PM
12 homos viewed it.

I was probably one of the first.

And I was completely aware of what it was going to say. Yet I did it anyway.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 03:04:22 PM »
Quote from: flannj on May 13, 2010, 02:47:34 PM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on May 13, 2010, 02:36:39 PM
12 homos viewed it.

I was probably one of the first.

And I was completely aware of what it was going to say. Yet I did it anyway.

+1
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2010, 03:36:42 PM »
Goddamn these four surgically enhanced cunts and the leathery eggs they kicked their way out of straight to hell.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2010, 07:54:09 PM »
Mrs. Cubbieblue and I were returning from a wonderful vacation in Italy in September of 2008. We used our mileage plus to upgrade to business class and found ourselves in these wonderful seats that converted to a bed.  At the foot of the bed there was a tv screen.  The flight attendant brought us our dinners and champagne, and as soon as that was cleared I relaxed and immediately fell asleep.  I awaken.  It is dark.  On my screen there is someone named Carrie and her three friends.  They are speaking a language that I do not understand, or at least saying things that I can't comprehend.  I get disoriented.  I feel queasy.  I get out of my bed/seat and dash for the john.  I barely make it.  I come out of the john and start down the aisle.  I think that I am going to pass out.  Carrie and her friends are still there.  I still can't figure out what they are talking about.  I begin to sweat.  I am cold and clammy.  I try the controls on my armrest, but I am too confused.  Carrie and her friends go on and on.  They are laughing.   I know they are laughing at me.  I manage to fall asleep.  I wake again.  They are still there.  I think that I am going to die.  Through the window I see a sliver of light on the horizon.  Suddenly I hear a voice.  Is it God?  Yes. It is God.   God tells me to bring my seat to a full upright position and that the video program is ending.  I immediately recover.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2010, 08:34:57 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on May 13, 2010, 07:54:09 PM
Mrs. Cubbieblue and I were returning from a wonderful vacation in Italy in September of 2008. We used our mileage plus to upgrade to business class and found ourselves in these wonderful seats that converted to a bed.  At the foot of the bed there was a tv screen.  The flight attendant brought us our dinners and champagne, and as soon as that was cleared I relaxed and immediately fell asleep.  I awaken.  It is dark.  On my screen there is someone named Carrie and her three friends.  They are speaking a language that I do not understand, or at least saying things that I can't comprehend.  I get disoriented.  I feel queasy.  I get out of my bed/seat and dash for the john.  I barely make it.  I come out of the john and start down the aisle.  I think that I am going to pass out.  Carrie and her friends are still there.  I still can't figure out what they are talking about.  I begin to sweat.  I am cold and clammy.  I try the controls on my armrest, but I am too confused.  Carrie and her friends go on and on.  They are laughing.   I know they are laughing at me.  I manage to fall asleep.  I wake again.  They are still there.  I think that I am going to die.  Through the window I see a sliver of light on the horizon.  Suddenly I hear a voice.  Is it God?  Yes. It is God.   God tells me to bring my seat to a full upright position and that the video program is ending.  I immediately recover.

I feel like I should be charged money to read stuff like this.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2010, 10:24:13 PM »

I wish you were my daughter's grandfather.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2010, 11:12:33 PM »
Mrs. Cubbieblue and I were returning from a wonderful vacation in Italy in September of 2008. We used our mileage plus to upgrade to business class and found ourselves in these wonderful seats that converted to a bed.  At the foot of the bed there was a tv screen.  The flight attendant brought us our dinners and champagne, and as soon as that was cleared I relaxed and immediately fell asleep.  I awaken.  It is dark.  On my screen there is someone named Carrie and her three friends.  They are speaking a language that I do not understand, or at least saying things that I can't comprehend.  I get disoriented.  I feel queasy.  I get out of my bed/seat and dash for the john.  I barely make it.  I come out of the john and start down the aisle.  I think that I am going to pass out.  Carrie and her friends are still there.  I still can't figure out what they are talking about.  I begin to sweat.  I am cold and clammy.  I try the controls on my armrest, but I am too confused.  Carrie and her friends go on and on.  They are laughing.   I know they are laughing at me.  I manage to fall asleep.  I wake again.  They are still there.  I think that I am going to die.  Through the window I see a sliver of light on the horizon.  Suddenly I hear a voice.  Is it God?  Yes. It is God.   God tells me to bring my seat to a full upright position and that the video program is ending.  I immediately recover.

This is why I pay extra every month for Desipio Platinum.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2010, 11:24:31 PM »

I'd also like to express, er, my fondness for this particular post.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2010, 12:37:20 AM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on May 13, 2010, 11:24:31 PM

I'd also like to express, er, my fondness for this particular post.

The man's never read a Stew post in his life!!!

Amazing, Stew.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2010, 07:29:01 AM »

Shit like this reminds me why I'm sad when Al infects Insipio with a virus

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2010, 07:33:48 AM »

I love you, Grandpa.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2010, 08:15:32 AM »

Other than that, how was the movie?