News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: 2010 College Football  ( 65,562 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: 2010 College Football
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2010, 05:55:13 PM »
Quote from: Night Man on September 01, 2010, 05:25:17 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on September 01, 2010, 04:58:47 PM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on September 01, 2010, 04:50:34 PM
What will the cross-over rivalries be?  Guesses here:

Michigan-Ohio State
Iowa-Wisconsin
Illinois-Northwestern
Nebraska-Penn State

And two who cares between Minnesota, Michigan State and Indiana, Purdue.

Ohio State gets off easy.  Penn State is weaker (at least until JoePa retires).  Perennial cream puffs in Purdue, Indiana and Illinois.  And if Michigan keeps it's head up it's ass, there's another win.  OSU is looking at 4 or 5 conference wins easily every year for the foreseeable future.

Purdue may not be a national power or anything but they're not a perennial creampuff either. They're quite often top half of the Big Ten. Even last year, a shit year, they finished 4-4 in the conference and knocked off both Michigan and Ohio State. So suck my fuckin dick.

Someday Apex will be telling his grandbabies all about the year Purdue went 4-4 in conference, it was so awesome you guys.

You could tell your grandbabies about your four posts that didn't suck elephant scrotum and you'd be lying out your wrinkled, flaming ass. If you're going to go all TDubbs on my posts all the time, why don't you at least read them first so you don't come off like a less-funny, inconsequential Chuck? I just said that last year was a "shit year" for Purdue. They finished 5-7 under a new head coach and fumble fucked away a game against Northwestern of all teams. Purdue is 57-47 in conference play since Joe Tiller took over 1997 but I guess that's a fucking cream puff.

For someone so fucking stupid, you sure went to an expensive university. Eat shit.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2010, 06:14:20 PM »
Um, Purdue blows.  Fucking Northern beat them two years ago.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2010, 06:18:22 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on September 01, 2010, 05:55:13 PM

Michigan-Ohio State
Iowa-Wisconsin
Illinois-Northwestern
Nebraska-Penn State

Ohio State gets off easy.  Penn State is weaker (at least until JoePa retires).  Perennial cream puffs in Purdue, Indiana and Illinois.  And if Michigan keeps it's head up it's ass, there's another win.  OSU is looking at 4 or 5 conference wins easily every year for the foreseeable future.

Purdue may not be a national power or anything but they're not a perennial creampuff either. They're quite often top half of the Big Ten. Even last year, a shit year, they finished 4-4 in the conference and knocked off both Michigan and Ohio State. So suck my fuckin dick.

Someday Apex will be telling his grandbabies all about the year Purdue went 4-4 in conference, it was so awesome you guys.

You could tell your grandbabies about your four posts that didn't suck elephant scrotum and you'd be lying out your wrinkled, flaming ass. If you're going to go all TDubbs on my posts all the time, why don't you at least read them first so you don't come off like a less-funny, inconsequential Chuck? I just said that last year was a "shit year" for Purdue. They finished 5-7 under a new head coach and fumble fucked away a game against Northwestern of all teams. Purdue is 57-47 in conference play since Joe Tiller took over 1997 but I guess that's a fucking cream puff.

For someone so fucking stupid, you sure went to an expensive university. Eat shit.

I knew my post had a high probability of leading to butthurtedness, but I wasn't even expecting that.  I appreciate the lesson, but there's this thing that fans of opposing sports teams like to do, and it's called giving each other crap about their team.  It can be fun.  Give it a try some time.  This started months ago. You would say something, I would answer, we were so carefree then.  Memories.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2010, 06:21:23 PM »
Quote from: Night Man on September 01, 2010, 06:18:22 PM

Michigan-Ohio State
Iowa-Wisconsin
Illinois-Northwestern
Nebraska-Penn State

I knew my post had a high probability of leading to butthurtedness, but I wasn't even expecting that.  I appreciate the lesson, but there's this thing that fans of opposing sports teams like to do, and it's called giving each other crap about their team.  It can be fun.  Give it a try some time.  This started months ago. You would say something, I would answer, we were so carefree then.  Memories.

This isn't really about your team, dicknose. Hawk went to Northwestern. He and I get along great.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2010, 06:24:41 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on September 01, 2010, 06:21:23 PM

Michigan-Ohio State
Iowa-Wisconsin
Illinois-Northwestern
Nebraska-Penn State

This isn't really about your team, dicknose. Hawk went to Northwestern. He and I get along great.

And he pokes fun at other teams approximately never.  Sometimes I do.  In fact, I never did until I saw how enraged you get at the most benign comments about Purdue.  Your point?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2010, 06:27:01 PM »
Quote from: Night Man on September 01, 2010, 06:24:41 PM

Michigan-Ohio State
Iowa-Wisconsin
Illinois-Northwestern
Nebraska-Penn State

And he pokes fun at other teams approximately never.  Sometimes I do.  In fact, I never did until I saw how enraged you get at the most benign comments about Purdue.  Your point?

You annoy me. Congratulations.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2010, 06:29:42 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on September 01, 2010, 06:27:01 PM

Michigan-Ohio State
Iowa-Wisconsin
Illinois-Northwestern
Nebraska-Penn State

You annoy me. Congratulations.

Purdue still sucks.

I guess you'll have to wait and see if they manage to beat Northwestern "of all teams" this year so you'll have better comebacks than ANGER.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2010, 06:33:46 PM »
Come on, people.

Cancer simply isn't funny.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2010, 06:34:37 PM »
I like ANGER. Huey gets ANGRY a lot. He and I get along great.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2010, 06:35:49 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on September 01, 2010, 06:33:46 PM
Come on, people.

Cancer simply isn't funny.

Uh oh.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2010, 06:35:56 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on September 01, 2010, 06:34:37 PM
I like ANGER. Huey gets ANGRY a lot. He and I get along great.

I take it back.  ANGER is good.

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2010, 07:17:45 PM »

Michigan-Ohio State
Iowa-Wisconsin
Illinois-Northwestern
Nebraska-Penn State

I think my Meechigan status has been a deterrent from too much shit talking (not to mention 654 straight losses when I went to the big Purple) and really there aint that much to hate about Purdue (at least compared to the sweatervests and the pink locker rooms), but Pex, your Desipio Overreaction Level is reaching Dolphin Level.
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2010, 08:18:39 PM »
Unfortunately, when this thing went off the rails, it sort of obscured the point that Chuck was trying to make.

Namely, that there is a giant conspiracy against Iowa.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2010, 08:23:32 PM »
Quote from: CT III on September 01, 2010, 08:18:39 PM
Unfortunately, when this thing went off the rails, it sort of obscured the point that Chuck was trying to make.

Namely, that there is a giant conspiracy against Iowa.

Wait. When did it become unfortunate to obscure Chuck points?
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2010, 09:02:17 PM »
Quote from: thehawk on September 01, 2010, 07:17:45 PM

Michigan-Ohio State
Iowa-Wisconsin
Illinois-Northwestern
Nebraska-Penn State

I think my Meechigan status has been a deterrent from too much shit talking (not to mention 654 straight losses when I went to the big Purple) and really there aint that much to hate about Purdue (at least compared to the sweatervests and the pink locker rooms), but Pex, your Desipio Overreaction Level is reaching Dolphin Level.

My bad.