News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: 2010 College Football  ( 65,807 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: 2010 College Football
« Reply #240 on: October 09, 2010, 09:43:06 PM »
Purdue is the only team on the field that deserves to win tonight. What a poor effort.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #241 on: October 09, 2010, 10:05:42 PM »
DPD. That game had been scaring me all week. Fitz keeps saying they need to clean up the sloppiness, but they haven't. They've been lucky enough to get away with it the last couple weeks but it caught up to em in this game. Great game for Purdue. Congrats Pex.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #242 on: October 09, 2010, 10:18:59 PM »
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #243 on: October 10, 2010, 01:59:55 AM »
Drunk posting live from a strip club....gotta be a first.

Go Illini!
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #244 on: October 10, 2010, 09:45:12 AM »
Quote from: Night Man on October 09, 2010, 10:05:42 PM
DPD. That game had been scaring me all week. Fitz keeps saying they need to clean up the sloppiness, but they haven't. They've been lucky enough to get away with it the last couple weeks but it caught up to em in this game. Great game for Purdue. Congrats Pex.

I was there for the first three quarters and saw nothing resembling football being played by anyone on either team. Northwestern and Purdue are awful, awful. The folks at the game were among the nicest I've ever sat with at a sporting event. Third downs are really big there. People yelled louder for those than they did the Northwestern touchdowns. "Purdue has third down and seven to go at its own 35!" LOUD NOISES!
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #245 on: October 11, 2010, 08:56:26 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 10, 2010, 09:45:12 AM

I was there for the first three quarters and saw nothing resembling football being played by anyone on either team. Northwestern and Purdue are awful, awful. The folks at the game were among the nicest I've ever sat with at a sporting event. Third downs are really big there. People yelled louder for those than they did the Northwestern touchdowns. "Purdue has third down and seven to go at its own 35!" LOUD NOISES!

Between watching this game in person and the Bears game on teevee, you may want to scrub your eyeballs with some steel wool.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #246 on: October 11, 2010, 08:59:59 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on October 11, 2010, 08:56:26 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 10, 2010, 09:45:12 AM

Between watching this game in person and the Bears game on teevee, you may want to scrub your eyeballs with some steel wool.

What? That there was Bear Football, brah. A sight for sore eyes.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #247 on: October 11, 2010, 10:51:08 AM »
So, I guess nobody watched LSU/Florida?  You missed some GO GATA:

IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #248 on: October 11, 2010, 10:56:39 AM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on October 11, 2010, 10:51:08 AM

We saw Les Miles try to kill the LSU fans with his decision making. It was a joy to behold him pull another game from his rectum because they can't fire him whilst he's undefeated even though you guys so badly want him to die.

I'll say this though: the man has massive testes.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #249 on: October 11, 2010, 11:00:13 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on October 11, 2010, 10:56:39 AM

We saw Les Miles try to kill the LSU fans with his decision making. It was a joy to behold him pull another game from his rectum because they can't fire him whilst he's undefeated even though you guys so badly want him to die.

Lesticles.  Calling a fake field goal on 4th down with the game on the line?  Awesome.  And scary.  He said in the postgame interviews that he saw an opportunity to get a TD with that play.

Shooter

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #250 on: October 11, 2010, 07:47:37 PM »

I'll say this though: the man has massive testes brain damage.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #251 on: October 11, 2010, 07:59:01 PM »

X-ray of Les Miles' head.

Spencer Hall of Every Day Should be Saturday did an excellent article a couple weeks ago when he went down to Baton Rouge for the LSU-WV game and compared Les Miles to Colonel Kurtz. That's about where he is right now. They say his methods are unsound...but I see no method.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #252 on: October 11, 2010, 09:29:52 PM »
Quote from: SKO on October 11, 2010, 07:59:01 PM

Spencer Hall of Every Day Should be Saturday did an excellent article a couple weeks ago when he went down to Baton Rouge for the LSU-WV game and compared Les Miles to Colonel Kurtz. That's about where he is right now. They say his methods are unsound...but I see no method.

I know it's far from perfect but I love that fucking movie.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #253 on: October 11, 2010, 09:50:07 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 11, 2010, 09:29:52 PM
Quote from: SKO on October 11, 2010, 07:59:01 PM

I know it's far from perfect but I love that fucking movie.

You say that like there's some group of people out there who hate it. Those people would be gay.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #254 on: October 12, 2010, 10:45:46 AM »
What's gay is none of you fagatrons saying poo about that fine slice of go gata ass in the gif.  Fucking faggots.