News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: 2010 College Football  ( 65,602 )

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: 2010 College Football
« Reply #420 on: November 15, 2010, 12:07:42 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on November 15, 2010, 11:59:31 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on November 15, 2010, 11:44:26 AM
Quote from: Brownie on November 15, 2010, 09:55:08 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on November 15, 2010, 09:21:11 AM
Quote from: Brownie on November 13, 2010, 04:30:29 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on November 13, 2010, 03:08:55 PM
Were Winconsin's 83 points against Indiana a significant number?

Indiana's football team lost to Penn State 2-1 today in the Big Ten semis at State College. The Hoosiers do not have any other squad playing anything resembling "football."

(Pause) to this entire post.

On the positive side, Purdue's really bad this year too. So IU should totally be able to not lose by 50 to them this year.

Will they have anyone left to play for the Old Oaken Bucket after Saturday's "home" game in Washington?

Who?

The team that dresses in crimson and calls themselves the "Hoosiers." They're going to "host" Penn State at FedEx Field. Cute.

Wait. What? Nothing about that makes even the slightest damn bit of sense.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #421 on: November 20, 2010, 03:02:33 PM »
Ahem.....

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PUT IN EDDIE MCGEE? I FUCKING HATE YOU ZOOK. NORTHWESTERN CAN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SLOWING DOWN THE RUN GAME AND YOU CALL A TRICK FUCKING PLAY WITH EDDIE MCGEE? HAS EDDIE MCGEE EVER THROWN A PASS THAT WASN'T A FUCKING INTERCEPTION? I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR WORTHLESS FUCKING PEABRAIN.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #422 on: November 20, 2010, 03:08:57 PM »
Thank God LeShoure and Ford are raping NW. That McGee play was stupid in so many ways. He's thrown 13 passes this year. 4 of them have been picked off. He should never, ever, throw another pass.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #423 on: November 20, 2010, 05:40:25 PM »
At this point, LeShoure has 327 yards and the Illinois team has close to 500 yards rushing. Holy crap.

Northwestern is shit.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #424 on: November 20, 2010, 05:45:58 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on November 20, 2010, 05:40:25 PM
At this point, LeShoure has 327 yards and the Illinois team has close to 500 yards rushing. Holy crap.

Northwestern is shit.

Bowl eligibility, bitches.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #425 on: November 20, 2010, 06:29:42 PM »

Northwestern is shit.

Be careful how you talk about CHICAGO'S BIG TEN TEAM!!1!&$

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #426 on: November 20, 2010, 07:26:36 PM »

Northwestern is shit.

In that game, yeah.  They really missed Persa, and the defense was typical Northwestern defense.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #427 on: November 20, 2010, 08:28:33 PM »
Quote from: Night Man on November 20, 2010, 07:26:36 PM

Northwestern is shit.

In that game, yeah.  They really missed Persa, and the defense was typical Northwestern defense.

Optional?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #428 on: November 21, 2010, 07:25:04 AM »
Tough first year for Brian Kelly, ya think?

QuoteNOTRE DAME, Indiana — According to a Chicago Tribune investigation, Notre Dame is refusing to publicly acknowledge that one of its football players allegedly sexually assaulted a 19-year-old woman from Northbrook, who later committed suicide.

Elizabeth Seeberg was a freshman at neighboring St. Mary's College when the assault reportedly happened inside a dorm room August 31.

She reported it to police the next day and Seeberg was interviewed by police.

Seeberg provided two written statements and pointed out the football player.

The football player remains uncharged and is still on the Notre Dame football team.

The player has not responded to e-mail messages by the Tribune seeking comment.

The university would not allow coach Brian Kelly to comment on the allegation against his player, saying any such incident "would be addressed institutionally, not by the football coach."

In the month's since Seeberg's death in September, the university and its police force have denied formal requests for information from the Chicago Tribune, asserting it is not bound by open records laws that make public reports filed at Indiana police departments

Considering this was already knowledge amongst the team since September, I guess Kelly could say he was distracted when he let Declan Sullivan twist in the wind.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #429 on: November 21, 2010, 12:01:13 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on November 21, 2010, 07:25:04 AM

QuoteNOTRE DAME, Indiana — According to a Chicago Tribune investigation, Notre Dame is refusing to publicly acknowledge that one of its football players allegedly sexually assaulted a 19-year-old woman from Northbrook, who later committed suicide.

Elizabeth Seeberg was a freshman at neighboring St. Mary's College when the assault reportedly happened inside a dorm room August 31.

The football player remains uncharged and is still on the Notre Dame football team.

The university would not allow coach Brian Kelly to comment on the allegation against his player, saying any such incident "would be addressed institutionally, not by the football coach."

In the month's since Seeberg's death in September, the university and its police force have denied formal requests for information from the Chicago Tribune, asserting it is not bound by open records laws that make public reports filed at Indiana police departments

Considering this was already knowledge amongst the team since September, I guess Kelly could say he was distracted when he let Declan Sullivan twist in the wind.

The important thing is fuck Notre Dame. What a shitty hypocritical institution. I wouldn't expect anything better out of the organization that committed every kind of recruiting violation known to man under Lou Holtz and then sent him out into the world to preach to the rest of us about Heart and Integrity.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #430 on: November 21, 2010, 01:22:24 PM »
Quote from: SKO on November 21, 2010, 12:01:13 PM
Quote from: PANK! on November 21, 2010, 07:25:04 AM

The important thing is fuck Notre Dame. What a shitty hypocritical institution. I wouldn't expect anything better out of the organization that committed every kind of recruiting violation known to man under Lou Holtz and then sent him out into the world to preach to the rest of us about Heart and Integrity.

Lou Holtz is a big turd.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #431 on: November 22, 2010, 10:25:46 AM »
Northern, bitches.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #432 on: November 22, 2010, 01:02:49 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on November 22, 2010, 10:25:46 AM
Northern, bitches.

As a Ball State grad, and Notre Dame fan, you are really making me hate this thread.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #433 on: November 22, 2010, 01:03:47 PM »
Quote from: Tony on November 22, 2010, 01:02:49 PM
Northern, bitches.

As a Ball State grad, and Notre Dame fan, you are really making me hate this thread.

Those are some bone-headed things to be. Not that I've done any better.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #434 on: November 22, 2010, 01:09:54 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on November 22, 2010, 01:03:47 PM
Quote from: Tony on November 22, 2010, 01:02:49 PM
Northern, bitches.

Those are some bone-headed things to be. Not that I've done any better.

I know, but Huey doesn't have to keep reminding me.