News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Fuck You PenFoe Thread, Fall and Winter Edition.  ( 13,672 )

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Fuck You PenFoe Thread, Fall and Winter Edition.
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2010, 09:35:34 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on September 19, 2010, 09:28:26 PM
Quote from: SKO on September 19, 2010, 08:23:21 PM
Quote from: PenPho on September 19, 2010, 04:44:28 PM
2 days of not talking commences now, per earlier bet with SKO.

You may all send thank yous to the StartKyleOrton headquarters. I prefer cash.

For my lack of belief in this team after the preseason, I too, will impose a two-day moratorium on posts and shouts. If you feel that's too long to suffer without my particular brand of bullshit, you can find my non-football knowing ass on Facebook. Merry Christmas in September, Crabs.

You can stay. I think if you leave we violate the Rooney Rule, or something.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2010, 09:43:28 PM »
DPD. Cutler is the first Bears quarterback to have 4 straight games with a 100 or greater passer rating since Rudy Bukich in 1965, by the way.

EDITED TO NOTE: Cutler raised his QB rating as a Bear to 81.3 with today's outing, thus making him the highest-rated passer in Bears history.  His 61.4 completion % now also tops the previous record holder, Shane Matthews. Make of that what you will.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2010, 10:35:58 PM »
Quote from: SKO on September 19, 2010, 09:43:28 PM
DPD. Cutler is the first Bears quarterback to have 4 straight games with a 100 or greater passer rating since Rudy Bukich in 1965, by the way.

EDITED TO NOTE: Cutler raised his QB rating as a Bear to 81.3 with today's outing, thus making him the highest-rated passer in Bears history.  His 61.4 completion % now also tops the previous record holder, Shane Matthews. Make of that what you will.

BONARTIME
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2010, 12:45:17 PM »
Quote from: SKO on September 19, 2010, 09:43:28 PM

On pace for 5192 yards passing this year, which may or may not be an NFL record. IT'S GONNA HAI

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2010, 09:35:16 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on September 19, 2010, 09:28:26 PM
Quote from: SKO on September 19, 2010, 08:23:21 PM
Quote from: PenPho on September 19, 2010, 04:44:28 PM
2 days of not talking commences now, per earlier bet with SKO.

You may all send thank yous to the StartKyleOrton headquarters. I prefer cash.

For my lack of belief in this team after the preseason, I too, will impose a two-day moratorium on posts and shouts. If you feel that's too long to suffer without my particular brand of bullshit, you can find my non-football knowing ass on Facebook. Merry Christmas in September, Crabs.

GAHHHHHHH!!! FUCK FUCK CUNT FUCK YOU COCKSUCKER FUCKER FUCK ROMO RAPELISVICKER TURD MISSILE COMMUNISM DALEY BOMB STEVE FUCKING GARVEY GAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

(sigh)
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2010, 11:05:28 PM »
PenFoe-less shoutbox, artist's depiction...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMJPZ-mu-Ts
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2010, 12:31:18 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on September 21, 2010, 11:05:28 PM
PenFoe-less shoutbox, artist's depiction...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMJPZ-mu-Ts

I laughed a lot harder than I probably should have.

Probably because I'm "cuaker" wasted.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2010, 12:39:27 PM »
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2010, 12:04:27 AM »
3-0, 60/91 (65.9%), 870 YDs (9.6 YPA, 290 YPG), 6 TDs, 2 INTs, 109.7 Rating.

Maybe eat a dick, Pen.

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2010, 10:27:43 AM »
I turned the Dan Patrick show on to hear the national media talking about how awesome the Bears are, but instead I heard a discussion about whether or not the Bears would reverse the Cutler/Orton trade if they could. What? Seriously? They won the damn game, and Cutler is still getting shit? I don't understand.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2010, 10:30:18 AM »
Quote from: Tony on September 28, 2010, 10:27:43 AM
I turned the Dan Patrick show on to hear the national media talking about how awesome the Bears are, but instead I heard a discussion about whether or not the Bears would reverse the Cutler/Orton trade if they could. What? Seriously? They won the damn game, and Cutler is still getting shit? I don't understand.

Face it, the Bears would be so much better with Orton. They'd be 3-0 but more so. Get it?

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2010, 10:33:03 AM »

Dammit. I just downloaded hours 1 and 2. I was kind of excited about listening today.. Fuck.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2010, 10:58:40 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on September 28, 2010, 10:33:03 AM

Dammit. I just downloaded hours 1 and 2. I was kind of excited about listening today.. Fuck.

Don't. You're going to hear a bunch of shit about how the Bears can't keep winning because they can't run the ball and have a shaky offensive line. Meanwhile, Green Bay is the division favorite because...well they can't run the ball and have a shaky offensive line but people said they'd be good before the year so it must be so now.