News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Your 2010 NFL Thread  ( 61,165 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Your 2010 NFL Thread
« Reply #315 on: December 22, 2010, 10:58:13 AM »
Hey everyone! Look at this guy - he loves his wife and her feet! What a whacko! HAHAHAHAHA Rex!

Seriously this is the dumbest fucking story since the last one.

Who could give a shit about this besides those Perez Hiltons over at Deadspin?

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #316 on: December 22, 2010, 11:05:41 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on December 22, 2010, 10:58:13 AM
Hey everyone! Look at this guy - he loves his wife and her feet! What a whacko! HAHAHAHAHA Rex!

Who knows. Was it illegal to star in fetish videos? Or even to be swingers as some of those things alleged? I mean we all enjoyed seeing them go after Favre but that was, if accurate, a case of sexual harassment. This is a man and a wife doing whatever it is they enjoy doing in the bedroom.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #317 on: December 22, 2010, 11:25:10 AM »
Quote from: SKO on December 22, 2010, 11:05:41 AM

Who knows. Was it illegal to star in fetish videos? Or even to be swingers as some of those things alleged? I mean we all enjoyed seeing them go after Favre but that was, if accurate, a case of sexual harassment. This is a man and a wife doing whatever it is they enjoy doing in the bedroom.

It will sell the Post and NYDN. And it provides for a little extra distraction so it will be another deserved loss for the Bears. Big picture, boys.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #318 on: December 22, 2010, 11:43:29 AM »

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #319 on: December 22, 2010, 11:55:48 AM »
It is one thing to have a foot fetish.  It is another thing to have a need to make a video and post it on the interwebs.  There is also the part about the tiny breasts with the two inch nipples.  But I digress. 
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #320 on: December 22, 2010, 11:59:01 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on December 22, 2010, 11:55:48 AM
It is one thing to have a foot fetish.  It is another thing to have a need to make a video and post it on the interwebs.  There is also the part about the tiny breasts with the two inch nipples.  But I digress. 

Wait, there are boobs?

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #321 on: December 22, 2010, 12:48:04 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on December 22, 2010, 09:50:02 AM

So, the Bears are going to win a game that is really a deserved loss because the tabloids are all over Rex and his wife now?

Philadelphia: The Bears almost gave away a big lead

I thought it was "Field Conditions (ZOMG!) + No Asante Samuel = 4 should of been picks went for TDs."

Not that the Bears' two 3-point losses with Lance Briggs sidelined mean anything in the Deserved Standings. It doesn't work like that because because.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #322 on: December 22, 2010, 01:30:45 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on December 22, 2010, 12:48:04 PM

So, the Bears are going to win a game that is really a deserved loss because the tabloids are all over Rex and his wife now?

I thought it was "Field Conditions (ZOMG!) + No Asante Samuel = 4 should of been picks went for TDs."

Not that the Bears' two 3-point losses with Lance Briggs sidelined mean anything in the Deserved Standings. It doesn't work like that because because.

For whatever reason, I listened to AM1000 last night on the way home. They had Tim Hasselbeck on the phone with Waddle and Waddle's sidekick. Hasselbeck thinks Cutler sucked Monday night because "Chad Greenway" should have intercepted him on that one play (I thought it was Ben Leber) and that Cutler's footwork hasn't improved all year so he's uncoachable and the line sucks and the Bears should just kill themselves. Waddle kept saying they've gotten better, but he was obviously concussed too many times because Hasselebeck kept correcting him. "If the Giants play them in the playoffs, they'll get killed. If they ever had to play Philadelphia, they'll look like a high school team."

Waddle's sidekick said that the Bears beat Philly handily. Hasselbeck said the score was close and it was at home and the Bears were lucky to get a win. He didn't get into Samuel's injury.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #323 on: December 22, 2010, 01:33:42 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on December 22, 2010, 01:30:45 PM

For whatever reason, I listened to AM1000 last night on the way home. They had Tim Hasselbeck on the phone with Waddle and Waddle's sidekick. Hasselbeck thinks Cutler sucked Monday night because "Chad Greenway" should have intercepted him on that one play (I thought it was Ben Leber) and that Cutler's footwork hasn't improved all year so he's uncoachable and the line sucks and the Bears should just kill themselves. Waddle kept saying they've gotten better, but he was obviously concussed too many times because Hasselebeck kept correcting him. "If the Giants play them in the playoffs, they'll get killed. If they ever had to play Philadelphia, they'll look like a high school team."

Waddle's sidekick said that the Bears beat Philly handily. Hasselbeck said the score was close and it was at home and the Bears were lucky to get a win. He didn't get into Samuel's injury.

The Giants and Philly have more FACTORBACKS, PLAYMAKERS, and GAME CHANGERS. The Falcons have been winning close games all year, so that proves they're TOUGH and CLUTCH. The Saints have rebounded from awful losses to the Browns and Cardinals so they've got HEART and RESILIENCE. What have the Bears done that can be summed up in neat throw-away media catchphrases?
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #324 on: December 22, 2010, 01:42:36 PM »
Quote from: SKO on December 22, 2010, 01:33:42 PM

The Giants and Philly have more FACTORBACKS, PLAYMAKERS, and GAME CHANGERS. The Falcons have been winning close games all year, so that proves they're TOUGH and CLUTCH. The Saints have rebounded from awful losses to the Browns and Cardinals so they've got HEART and RESILIENCE. What have the Bears done that can be summed up in neat throw-away media catchphrases?

They've set a record for kick returning. Too bad that's not actually a football skill. It's more like track and field or paintball.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #325 on: December 22, 2010, 02:00:38 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on December 22, 2010, 01:42:36 PM

They've set a record for kick returning. Too bad that's not actually a football skill. It's more like track and field or paintball.

And never mind that the Eagles give up like a bazillion points (they allowed KERRY FUCKING COLLINS to hang 37 on them) or that the Falcons have no pass rush or that the Giants have a tendency to flop epically in inopportune moments. The media code is Good offense+average to below average defense>Good defense+average offense.  And yes, the Bears offense is average. Since the bye when they finally found five offensive lineman who could at least not give up 9 sacks per half they've averaged 24 PPG. Nothing world beating, but I just don't see how THE BEARS HAVE A TERRIBEL OFFENSIVE LINE somehow means that their flaws outweight the glaring flaws of every other NFC contender. I'm not guaranteeing the Halas Trophy but it's well within the realm of possibility.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #326 on: December 22, 2010, 02:06:41 PM »
Quote from: SKO on December 22, 2010, 02:00:38 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on December 22, 2010, 01:42:36 PM

And never mind that the Eagles give up like a bazillion points (they allowed KERRY FUCKING COLLINS to hang 37 on them) or that the Falcons have no pass rush or that the Giants have a tendency to flop epically in inopportune moments. The media code is Good offense+average to below average defense>Good defense+average offense.  And yes, the Bears offense is average. Since the bye when they finally found five offensive lineman who could at least not give up 9 sacks per half they've averaged 24 PPG. Nothing world beating, but I just don't see how THE BEARS HAVE A TERRIBEL OFFENSIVE LINE somehow means that their flaws outweight the glaring flaws of every other NFC contender. I'm not guaranteeing the Halas Trophy but it's well within the realm of possibility.

If they get a bye and win a playoff game all the question marks will disappear and the haters will flip flop like Jon Gruden hanging from a giant flagpole at O'Hare. If they don't get a bye, they'll probably have to win a playoff game on the road to be considered legit.

I have ceased to give a shit. All I wanted was the T-shirt and I'm headed Sport Authority right around now, female octagonacoligists. 

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #327 on: December 22, 2010, 03:03:26 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on December 22, 2010, 09:32:16 AM
Quote from: Yeti on December 22, 2010, 09:15:46 AM
Sex Ryan

Lousy fucking Deadspin.

Let's see all the deserved losses the Bears have (not counting their four actual losses):

Detroit: Calvin Johnson's drop should have been a catch.
Dallas: How lucky were the Bears getting Dallas in Dallas the year Dallas sucked?
Green Bay: No explanation needed.
Carolina: If this was a real football team, the Bears would have been clobbered.
Buffalo: Uninspiring win against a winless team
Miami: Bobby Thigpen? Yancey Thigpen? Who was their quarterback?
Minnesota: Brett Favre had way may fun than Jay Cutler in this game at Soldier Field.
Detroit (at Detroit): Drew Stanton looked almost competent. Plus, the Bears had to get an impassioned speech from Lovie
Minnesota (at Gophers): If the Metrodome roof didn't fall apart, if Favre wasn't 41 with a gimpy shoulder and 10 cent head, if the Vikings had a backup quarterback that has quarterbacked in the NFL recently, if Adrian Peterson was healthy, if Percy Harvin and Sidney Rice weren't rusty, if Bernard Berrian didn't suck, if Leslie Frazier didn't blow out his knee during a trick punt return (negated by a fair catch anyway) during Super Bowl XX, the Bears would have lost this one.
Jets: Rex Ryan too distracted by Virginia McCaskey's feet.

This is 2008 Lions territory, gents.

Four more losses need to be added here. For only the Bears, preseason losses count as well.

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
« Reply #328 on: December 22, 2010, 03:28:18 PM »
There's one possibility I really like...

Falcons, Bears, Eagles, NFC West winner, Saints, Giants

First round: Saints beat the NFC winner, Eagles beat the Giants (Again)

That sets up Saints-Falcons and Bears-Eagles. Either the Saints will have beaten the Falcons in Atlanta once (So they know they can do it again) or the Falcons will have to beat New Orleans three times in a season (Very hard to do). I like the Saints either way, and for some reason Atlanta teams struggle in their respective postseasons whether it is the Falcons, Braves, Hawks, Yellow Jackets, yada yada yada. As for Eagles-Bears, the Bears have had Vick's number through his entire career (He's never won as a starter against the Bears) and the Eagles have had some injuries to that defense.

So, if the Bears win that one, then that sets up Bears-Saints at Soldier Field in a repeat of 2006.
Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #329 on: December 22, 2010, 03:49:34 PM »
Quote from: BC on December 22, 2010, 03:28:18 PM
There's one possibility I really like...

Falcons, Bears, Eagles, NFC West winner, Saints, Giants

First round: Saints beat the NFC winner, Eagles beat the Giants (Again)

That sets up Saints-Falcons and Bears-Eagles. Either the Saints will have beaten the Falcons in Atlanta once (So they know they can do it again) or the Falcons will have to beat New Orleans three times in a season (Very hard to do). I like the Saints either way, and for some reason Atlanta teams struggle in their respective postseasons whether it is the Falcons, Braves, Hawks, Yellow Jackets, yada yada yada. As for Eagles-Bears, the Bears have had Vick's number through his entire career (He's never won as a starter against the Bears) and the Eagles have had some injuries to that defense.

So, if the Bears win that one, then that sets up Bears-Saints at Soldier Field in a repeat of 2006.

Or something or other. I'd like to see the Bears play the Giants again at home. I think it'd be eleventy bajillion times different.