News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Coming to America, Part the Third.  ( 79,426 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Coming to America, Part the Third.
« Reply #345 on: May 30, 2011, 10:34:08 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on May 29, 2011, 09:50:18 AM
Great to see you Friday - that was fun, wasn't it?

In all likelihood... Yes.

Yes it was.

Probably.

Quote from: CT III on May 29, 2011, 05:46:19 PM
I want to know how one shot of Malort put you down for the count.

I know had at least two shots of that devil's piss that evening (though I couldn't begin to tell you why). Still, that's enough to get this old lightweight headed down the wrong path. The Swedes have figured out how to liquify evil, my friends.

Add in Morph the Enabler jumping up to buy my a pint of Smithwick's to replace the one I shattered on the floor at Pex's feet (when a kinder man might have cut me off) and then whatever the hell I went on to drink at whatever the hell bar we ended up at after Soapytitwank scared Tonks away from Galway and you can stuff your suburbs in a sack, mister.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #346 on: May 30, 2011, 10:43:34 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on May 30, 2011, 10:34:08 PM
I know had at least two shots of that devil's piss that evening (though I couldn't begin to tell you why).

How do you feel about turnips? I'm rolling with the glucosinolate idea.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #347 on: May 31, 2011, 09:29:12 AM »

Yes it was.

Probably.

I know had at least two shots of that devil's piss that evening (though I couldn't begin to tell you why). Still, that's enough to get this old lightweight headed down the wrong path. The Swedes have figured out how to liquify evil, my friends.

Add in Morph the Enabler jumping up to buy my a pint of Smithwick's to replace the one I shattered on the floor at Pex's feet (when a kinder man might have cut me off) and then whatever the hell I went on to drink at whatever the hell bar we ended up at after Soapytitwank scared Tonks away from Galway and you can stuff your suburbs in a sack, mister.

For some reason this moniker made me LOL.  Anyway, I paid for my excesses on Saturday afternoon.  Some fucking parade or whatever closed half of the Loop, so I ended up in stop-and-go traffic from the minute the Ike ended all the way up into River North.  I could not get west at all, and the LSD was jammed, so I ended up on fucking Michigan Ave., going north, just dying to find a way west so I could park near the red line.  Of course, that was when the Malort and other toxins reared their ugly heads.  Finally, on Michigan Ave and Ohio or so, I couldn't hold it back anymore and opened my car door and voided two monstrous jets of stomach acid, Malort, beer, and breakfast.  Naturally, it turned out that I had stopped right in a crosswalk and people were recoiling in horror.  So I looked up, said "sorry." (think Belushi in Animal House) and drove on.  Thank heavens for the Pork Shoppe, which saved my day.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #348 on: May 31, 2011, 09:33:58 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on May 31, 2011, 09:29:12 AM

Yes it was.

Probably.

For some reason this moniker made me LOL.  Anyway, I paid for my excesses on Saturday afternoon.  Some fucking parade or whatever closed half of the Loop, so I ended up in stop-and-go traffic from the minute the Ike ended all the way up into River North.  I could not get west at all, and the LSD was jammed, so I ended up on fucking Michigan Ave., going north, just dying to find a way west so I could park near the red line.  Of course, that was when the Malort and other toxins reared their ugly heads.  Finally, on Michigan Ave and Ohio or so, I couldn't hold it back anymore and opened my car door and voided two monstrous jets of stomach acid, Malort, beer, and breakfast.  Naturally, it turned out that I had stopped right in a crosswalk and people were recoiling in horror.  So I looked up, said "sorry." (think Belushi in Animal House) and drove on.  Thank heavens for the Pork Shoppe, which saved my day.

Tank is one of the more awesome drunks I've encountered. One happy-ass sumbitch. Shame he's going to have to give it all up.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #349 on: May 31, 2011, 09:48:51 AM »
Are the pics online yet?

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #350 on: May 31, 2011, 10:41:32 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on May 31, 2011, 09:29:12 AM

Yes it was.

Probably.

And thus it came to pass that Morph the Enabler became Morph the Projectile Vomiter.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #351 on: May 31, 2011, 04:42:54 PM »
He looks friendly enough.

"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #352 on: May 31, 2011, 04:51:37 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on May 31, 2011, 04:42:54 PM

SKO looks practically evil in that picture.  Is that ESKO next to him?
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #353 on: May 31, 2011, 04:57:46 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on May 31, 2011, 04:42:54 PM

That, my friends, was a 21-shot round...our very own 21-gun salute.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #354 on: May 31, 2011, 05:27:12 PM »
The cantos will be fine, so long as the bathrooms in Pisa weren't designed by a madman.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #355 on: May 31, 2011, 05:31:30 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on May 31, 2011, 05:27:12 PM
The cantos will be fine, so long as the bathrooms in Pisa weren't designed by a madman.

BC needs to shave.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #356 on: May 31, 2011, 05:34:05 PM »
I forgot to post this pic of powen01 taken in the bathroom stall at Cody's. (||)

The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #357 on: May 31, 2011, 07:47:58 PM »
I'm guessing that my failure to recall the taking of this goes along with my failure to notice that Tonk's left hand is horribly mangled.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #358 on: May 31, 2011, 08:18:29 PM »
Verily was there consideration of the nature of existence.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #359 on: May 31, 2011, 08:27:19 PM »
The absence of TDubbs of course weighed upon all of good will and sound mind.